What Do WOMEN want for Valentines Day?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Me, personally? Tickets to a pens game(Done) and maybe 1 flower.

fixed it for you

NICE!

Fixed it for you
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Make a game out of it. When she gets home leave a note and a little present. that contains a riddle on where to find her next clue. when she gets to her next clue leave another little present and clue, until she reaches her destination. an example of a little gift would be a small globe that has a note attached saying i think the world of you. then another note saying "your next clue is "it's not stoked if it's cold" - fireplace for those who don't get it. the final destination would lead her to you were you can feed her chocolate dipped strawberries, sensual massage, and yes this will lead you to what you ultimately want.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I'm getting the sense that I may have set the bar too high for myself, I do a lot of these things on a daily/weekly basis.

Who knew that it should be considered a "special occasion" for me to get up with my son and let my wife sleep in on a Saturday?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

fixed it for you

not nice.

:flowerforyou:
    TOO late, now I'm sad :frown:

would you like 2 tickets to paradise?
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    For me it would just be alone time with him. no kids, phones, tvs etc. Flowers r nice but not necessary. He doesn't get chocolates cause I don't really eat them. One year he bought me a new dish set in the style that I had said I liked. I get affection and attention daily when he is home so just some alone time would work.
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'd just like a fancy dinner date and some good sex.

And thats the winner right there!
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Better question: what do GUYS want for Valentine's Day? The Manflesh asked me the other day what I wanted, and I was so flummoxed, I couldn't think of anything at all. But now I wanna do something for him thats' special.

And guys, I already celebrate the Steak holiday next month, so that's not an answer :P (If you don't know, look it up! Just maybe not while you're at work)
  • johnsbarrow
    johnsbarrow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great. I'll get her one BTW. What is it ? Lol
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I want this 41pjE93RsiL.jpg
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Grey. It's not just for Mother's Day. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/amazon-mothers-day-ad/n13488/
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Make a game out of it. When she gets home leave a note and a little present. that contains a riddle on where to find her next clue. when she gets to her next clue leave another little present and clue, until she reaches her destination. an example of a little gift would be a small globe that has a note attached saying i think the world of you. then another note saying "your next clue is "it's not stoked if it's cold" - fireplace for those who don't get it. the final destination would lead her to you were you can feed her chocolate dipped strawberries, sensual massage, and yes this will lead you to what you ultimately want.

that is sweet and yes it leads to what he may ultimately want but she probably does too
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any of the other posts...but if you want to spice things up...

remote control vibrating panties...(love 'em and they are a lot of fun)...lol...

Honestly though...if you need a special day to let your wife know you lover her then something is wrong. Valentine's day is a ridiculous day created by Hallmark to generate money for them and create a LOT of fights in relationships if it is forgotten.

I prefer the thoughts throughout the year...notwhen he feels obligated....that is how we are. We live apart and I sen him something special every week just because I love him and want to let him know I think of him often,...he does the same for me.

I do not expect anything on Valentine's day...
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    get some really sexy men langeriae and dance a strip tease to im sexy and i know it by lmfao haha
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    well, the laundry folded and put away would be nice!! But, other than that, a nice homecooked dinner with just the two of you no kids, get the kids to make something for her (don't forget to do something special for the kids too)
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    A winning lottery ticket and a hot man to spend it on............
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    some time without the baby! Honestly, just a dinner date to a favorite place, a card or thoughtful note, and some intimate time.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    :smile: To be satisfied first during sex....... just saying.... :tongue: :wink:

That's not a special occasion in my bedroom - that's just the way it works! :glasses:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Better question: what do GUYS want for Valentine's Day? The Manflesh asked me the other day what I wanted, and I was so flummoxed, I couldn't think of anything at all. But now I wanna do something for him thats' special.

And guys, I already celebrate the Steak holiday next month, so that's not an answer :P (If you don't know, look it up! Just maybe not while you're at work)

like there's such a thing as too much "steak"
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    a glass of champagne and some peace.
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

fixed it for you

not nice.

:flowerforyou:
    TOO late, now I'm sad :frown:

would you like 2 tickets to paradise?

Depends on what you consider paradise.