Lose Belly Fat With This Weird Old Trick!

Options

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    *sigh* You can't do a $1200 price range. You have to do $1199.99

Or break it up into 6 easy payments of $199.99. And if you order now, we'll give you the first month free! Just pay shipping and handling.

Hey, wow, that sounds like a much better deal than mine! I'll take 'em! Paypal okay?
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    ive heard of this thing called....cardio...has anyone tried it? does Dr Oz recommend it???

make sure you eat a cup of chia seeds while you're doing it and like 12 raspberry ketones after it

*on a rather embarassing side note, I just found out what raspberry ketones were when I googled it out of curosity yesterday...I thought it was some sort of colonic (i don't know why) and I was really wondering why raspberry would really matter in that application*
  • g0tr00t
    g0tr00t Posts: 192
    Options
    Shipping kills the deal!

No HDMI?

edit: Oh wait, this isn't slickdeals.....nvm, carry on.:drinker:

Hm. Username gotroot. References slickdeals. Picture of SCA-type behaviors in profile. *writes name down in book.*

hey man those 0's not o's. I have taken many years studying the art of 1337N355, don't kill the skillz. :laugh:
  • Cara75
    Cara75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    No, no, no! You just never eat bananas again!

Yes! That's one of the list of fifteen 'fat retention foods' that you musn't eat if you wish to lose. That's one of the main problem with those "military" and "sacred heart" diets. They usually each have one of the 15 which is why the weight comes back on when you stop. SCIENCE!

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Someone please tell me shes bloody joking!!!??? SOMEONE!? I eat a banana a day... every other day min... I work out an hour + a day, burn 700-1000 cal daily, eat about 1200ish cal daily and im not losing... dont tell me its the bloody BANANA!! haa ahhah
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I ate a banana today, what is going to happen to me?

Uhhhhhh..... nothing.....

:noway:

:cry:

Not true. At some point they'll experience a detox/cleanse/colon cleanse...aka pooing.

I was trying not to worry her.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Yes! That's one of the list of fifteen 'fat retention foods' that you musn't eat if you wish to lose. That's one of the main problem with those "military" and "sacred heart" diets. They usually each have one of the 15 which is why the weight comes back on when you stop. SCIENCE!

Nope it's the banana. Haven't you seen the rotting banana ad on this site? Stop now! Your sabotaging yourself.
    WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Someone please tell me shes bloody joking!!!??? SOMEONE!? I eat a banana a day... every other day min... I work out an hour + a day, burn 700-1000 cal daily, eat about 1200ish cal daily and im not losing... dont tell me its the bloody BANANA!! haa ahhah
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Oh B.S. You can't fool me with your voodoo ergonomics. Everybody knows that you have to balance your hormones, then the belly fat drops off overnight.
  • Cara75
    Cara75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    DAMMIT!!! i thought i finally found my quick fix =( LOL
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    ive heard of this thing called....cardio...has anyone tried it? does Dr Oz recommend it???

Roy-the-it-crowd-25294614-500-245.gif
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    OP! You'll bring down capitalism! If it doesn't cost money IT DOESN'T WORK! Eating at a deficit means eating less which should cost less. If everyone who wanted to lose weight just did that you'd bring about yet another crash!

It's the end of the world as we know it....

and I feel fine!
  • RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Yes.................this. Unless this so called "reasonable caloric deficit over time" is endorsed by Dr. Oz I can't get on board with it. :grumble:
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I amputated my left leg below the knee.

Lost 17 pounds in 1 afternoon.

Hurts like hell, but you can't argue with the results.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options

WOW! Did it help with your cravings? I may amputate my arms so I can't reach into the fridge anymore.
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

WOW! Did it help with your cravings? I may amputate my arms so I can't reach into the fridge anymore.
    Great question. it didn't...

BUT... I just googled and ordered the 'Do it yourself in the privacy of your own home' stomach removal kit. That should pretty much do it, assuming the new health care system will cover it.

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Too late. I covered this one in the first few minutes
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    What's this now?
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    how DARE you!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    OMG what is this wizardy?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I never would have guessed. :embarassed:
  • amandasierweyant
    Options
    So, does that mean I can still eat whatever I want as long as I sprinkle the " caloric deficit" on the food? That's so awesome!!