153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• Great job!!
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Congratulations!! Amazing job!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Such an AMAZING success story! (love the MythBusters pic lol) You've accomplished so much! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Wow just wow that is a great story, thank you for sharing and motivating. Keep up the great work!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Amazing, and this made me snarf Diet Dr Pepper on my keyboard.
    October strolled in and I busted myths. I was unamused at doing such. Number one myth busted? You don't have to do stupid things like Green coffee Bean extract up the butt to lose weight. No, I didn't test it. I DRINK coffee. By this point I was hovering around 197 lbs or so.
    17170557_43.jpg
  • lolo641
    lolo641 Posts: 33 Member
    You are a true inspiration .... Thanks so much for sharing . Yes your now the fit fun guy.....
  • lauramacaroni
    lauramacaroni Posts: 25 Member
    Congratulations on your achievement and thank you for your message. It's one I think we all need to hear and understand. Well done! Here's to a happy and healthy life! Enjoy that steak.
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Awesome story and told so eloquently! I really enjoyed reading this, normally I skim through for specifics and scroll to pictures!! I wish you and your lucky, lucky wife a future of health and happiness together, breaking through new barriers, and I hope that when you do have children they appreciate how lucky they are to have such fantastic people as their parents :drinker:
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Amazing transformation! Great sense of humor, too! Glad you haven't lost that !
  • curejenn
    curejenn Posts: 70 Member
    I love this post so much! Your story has totally made my morning. I feel like sending this to everyone I know who says they can't do it :)
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    What an inspiration, thanks for sharing!
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Super inspiring, and super loss. You should be so very proud of yourself!!!
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    Congrats on you "living" success. It really inspires me to read success stories.
    Enjoy your steak...cake...and beer... cheers!!!:drinker:
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Great work, and love your humor! But now they can't call you Chunk. Guess you really could give a rats butt about that. huh!!!
  • wow!!! that's all I can say! you look Fantastic!!! Way to go and congrats on all the HARD work!
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Amazing story and you look great! Your hard work sure paid off! As you said real life happens and diets don't work! Congrats sir!
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Fabulous! I love your Halloween costume. :)
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Congrats! You look amazing
  • You look fabulous!
    You have worked so hard and boy does it show :D
    What a fantastic achievement :)

Oh and the beard looks awesome !!!!!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    I am sure you have heard it a zillion times, but a truly inspiring, encouraging story and so funny. I think you should be a source of inspiration on "The Biggest Loser" They need real life stories of people who have been a success all on their own. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!