153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Your story telling is amazing! You are definitely an inspiration. Keep up the good work! You look great!
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    You are effing awesome, man!
  • kyedo
    kyedo Posts: 83 Member
    That is an inspiring story. Thanks for sharing.
  • rockyla
    rockyla Posts: 72 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Wow! You go mustache man !
  • htimsm87
    htimsm87 Posts: 104 Member
    A fantastic story and a great journey. Congrats and well done...
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Very inspirational, and you are quite the humorous dude! You should write your story in a book!! You both look fabulous and congratulations for doing it all the right way. There is hope for me!! :)
  • Your story is an inspirational one!!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures and your progress!! Even loved the captions!!! Great Job and Congrats on your achievment and life change!!!!!:smile:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Excellent post, great achievement and breathtaking stache!!! Colour me impressed, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! You are such an inspiration to those out there trying to live healthy!
  • albatrosssherpa
    albatrosssherpa Posts: 63 Member
    Was the awesome stache? No. The Run DMC shirt? No. While impressive in their own right, it was your awesome transformation that was truly inspiring.
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Awesome story man, good for you.

I LOVED the part about the special snowflakes reporting people. It amazes me to see what advice posts 'offend" people that they report, meanwhile they're the ones that clearly need to hear it non-sugarcoated the most.
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    I laughed almost the whole way through your post. You're still funny! Then I got teared up! You should seriously think about writing or becoming a motivational speaker. You can capture an audience!
    What a beautiful tranformation and life - Thank you for sharing!
    The only constructive thing I can say to make this even better is be mindful of shunning other programs as you did in the beginning of your post. Your way may not be my way to get to our healthy lifestyle and at the very end of the day no matter what program we may have used to get to our healthy selves it was ALL us. Nothing will work unless we work it including the green tea up the rear end LOL (I almost spit out my coffee on that line).
    Keep up the great work sir! You are an inspiration!
    Sal
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    I'm actually pretty speechless! Saying "Congrats" or "Great job" just doesn't do it justice.

You're a great writer, I love how you tell your story. This might be my favorite MFP post ever.

You and your wife look like you're able to have even MORE fun now. So glad you are celebrating life.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Fantastic! Way to go! Still working on my last fifteeen. Stay with it, man.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    This just made my day!!!

Thank you for posting it , you look fantastic as does your beautiful wife ! Rock on !!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    ~wild applause~

You've done incredibly. Thank you for sharing!
  • mdh185
    mdh185 Posts: 49 Member
    Great story.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!