Do guys like hairy legs???

Options

Replies

• fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

This guy does not like hair legs on a gal. This isn't Europe.

This is soooo typical for ignorant Americans that have never been out of the state.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    hsir.png
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Well now that I'm bench pressing I'm a big strong gurl and all RAWR..why, I'm thinking about growing hair everywhere and then moving on to growing a weiner....what's not hot about that?

umm...EVERYTHING....:noway:

I shave everywhere below the waist...and my underarms, just more attractive, I'm not afraid of being a girl...IMHO..

:flowerforyou:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options

This is soooo typical for ignorant Americans that have never been out of the state.

yup.. you don't see any more hairy women in europe than anywhere else.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options

Ignorant Americans?!? I have been all over the world and I did see a larger percentage of women with leg hair in Italy, Spain and Portugal than in America. In reference to your comment, I was making a joke.
  • TMR001
    TMR001 Posts: 37
    Options
    I've seen 3 ladies today in skirts with hairy legs! One lady was light skinned and the hair was jet black and curled up...kinda resembled pubic hair! :sick: What the heck?! I can't imagine rubbing up against that at night! :noway:

Do guys like that???

Maybe those ladies don't like guys:huh: :huh:

Or maybe what guys like or don't like is not their biggest concern in life.
    Perhaps they are doing what is right for them and not society or societies arbitrary expectations.
    Perhaps they feel a man that accepts them for who they are is more important that attracting a mate based on physical characteristics.
    Perhaps they come from a culture in which shaving legs is not the norm.
    etc. etc. etc.

What's great about these ladies is that they are being how they want to be regardless of judgements made by others.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    This guy does not like hair legs on a gal. Or pits. Or upper lip. This isn't Europe. You're not my Grandma. Shave it. Wax it. Electrolysis. Whatever. Lose it.

Would you shave your face if a woman didn't like your beard?

Nope. And I wouldn't ask a woman to shave either. I was kidding.
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I understand why some women of color don't shave (even a small nick will leave a scar), but surely they can wax!

Generalization much? If we're playing that game, everyone I've seen who doesn't shave is white, and I've seen it a lot. Go figure.

I did think it was strange to see a woman wearing stocking and her legs were so hairy it was sticking through them all over. Why wear stockings at all?

I don't think it's attractive, but so are a lot of other things, it's not my body.
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Not everything women do is to please a guy, you know? If they don't want to shave, they don't have to.
  • ValerieZ84
    ValerieZ84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, gender roles. Women need to shave their legs and men aren't supposed to.

So weird.

So why do most women seem to not like facial hair or chest hair on a guy?

I like my hairy beast of a man. :laugh:

I dont think its a big deal if a woman doesnt shave (as i stated before, personally I dont like to have body hair) I dont think its gross but I would be surprised. Culture shock basically. Its not 'the norm'. Same knee jerk reaction if i saw somebody covered literally from head to toe in tats. Just a surprise.

I did work in an airport for 4 years... I saw a lot haha
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've seen 3 ladies today in skirts with hairy legs! One lady was light skinned and the hair was jet black and curled up...kinda resembled pubic hair! :sick: What the heck?! I can't imagine rubbing up against that at night! :noway:

Do guys like that???

Maybe those ladies don't like guys:huh: :huh:

Or maybe what guys like or don't like is not their biggest concern in life.
    Perhaps they are doing what is right for them and not society or societies arbitrary expectations.
    Perhaps they feel a man that accepts them for who they are is more important that attracting a mate based on physical characteristics.
    Perhaps they come from a culture in which shaving legs is not the norm.
    etc. etc. etc.

What's great about these ladies is that they are being how they want to be regardless of judgements made by others.
    ^ this. basically.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This guy does not like hair legs on a gal. Or pits. Or upper lip. This isn't Europe. You're not my Grandma. Shave it. Wax it. Electrolysis. Whatever. Lose it.

Would you shave your face if a woman didn't like your beard?

Sure I would. Well, if the woman I was dating asked. First, it's not like it won't grow back if necessary at some future point. Second...well, she'll be asking for it back pretty damn quickly.

I'm simply not a pretty man.

But then again, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to accommodating my significant other in a relationship. The core things that make me...me, aren't physical, or even external in the least. I'm more than happy to change most all of that for someone I love...to a reasonable extent, because who I am isn't dependant on those things. It continually amazes me how much of their identity people hold within external things.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I don't shave above my knee. I have bad keratosis pilaris if I try to. Granted, the hair on my upper leg is very fine and light, but still...

Part of the reason I don't even want to date: men want perfectly waxed Barbie dolls. And as the great Sweet Brown once said, ain't nobody got time for that.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Would not bother me. I used to work with a gal who wore shorts every day- outside type job- she had very fit tan legs with light blonde hair you could see and she looked pretty damn sexy.
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options

So weird.

Because they don't know what they're missing. Bring out the hairy chests! :drinker:
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    I shave when I feel like it. I work 12 hours night shifts, sleep days, don't go anywhere, and lay out at my own house so I don't shave often. (Unless it's tanning season, cause the hair gets in the way of the sun!)
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options

So weird.

Because they don't know what they're missing. Bring out the hairy chests! :drinker:

Hairy chest, mustache, and goatie~
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

So weird.

yes @ hairy chests and other male body hair
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    Who cares if guys like hairy legs or not..Not everything we do/dont do depends on what guys like/dislike.

Hair is gross in women. Men or no men..End of discussion, carry on now.

well said!
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    As someone who swings both ways, I don't enjoy hairy legs on women but that doesn't mean they have to be perfectly waxed.