153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    That is amazing!!! You are an inspiration.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    MAN you are just AWESOME :drinker:
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Thanks for sharing your such an inspiration! :O) I hope some day I can share something like this! :O)
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    You, sir, Rock.

That is all.
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    "This is living" Simply awesome! What a great transformation!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    labeltn7.png
  • Wow what an inspring story! WEIGH TO GO!!! Thank you so muc for sharing your story! It gives us all hope we can accomplish the same thing. My goal is to loose 100 pounds by the end of the year and I didn't think it was possible but after reading your story I know it can be done!!!
  • That is amazing! If you can do, I can do it. You inspire me. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    You are inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • You're a true inspiration. And anyone who knows Chunk & the Truffle Shuffle is an ok dude in my book! Bravo!
  • kimberly2122
    kimberly2122 Posts: 15 Member
    Well, that is just amazing - and thanks for sharing your story. You look awesome. You did it the hard way - but YOU DID IT. Thanks for the encouragement this morning! Now, get out there and live your life! :drinker:

Is there an EASY way?
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Congratulations! Amazing transformation....have a fantastic celebration, you've definitely earned it!
  • willsmart70
    willsmart70 Posts: 2 Member
    Fantastic... Inspiration at its best. I have a question, how did you push through the plateaus?
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    I read every single last word, and made sure I couldn't see the next picture til I finished it's caption so it could sneak up and surprise me lol. But this is AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!
  • karabasik
    karabasik Posts: 62 Member
    BUMP
  • erinpd
    erinpd Posts: 96
    This might just be the best "success story" I've read on these here message boards. Congrats on...well, your life. Because it's awesome.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Amazing story - your transformation is incredible! Thanks for sharing it and keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    awesome post!!!!!
  • Wow... you are AWESOME! This really puts it into easy to understand terms. Thank you for sharing your success/progress. Keep kicking *kitten*, man!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Very entertainingly written. Your results are amazing and inspiring. Congrats to you. I too hate the term "journey" for the exact same reason. Drives me nuts. Tell your wife, she is lovely.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!