Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• ChristizzzleChristizzzle Member Posts: 472 Member Member Posts: 472 Member
    That is amazing!!! You are an inspiration.
  • sandradev1sandradev1 Member Posts: 801 Member Member Posts: 801 Member
    MAN you are just AWESOME :drinker:
  • robin820robin820 Member Posts: 150 Member Member Posts: 150 Member
    Thanks for sharing your such an inspiration! :O) I hope some day I can share something like this! :O)
  • Leigh_DLeigh_D Member Posts: 356 Member Member Posts: 356 Member
    You, sir, Rock.

That is all.
  • travelgirl77travelgirl77 Member Posts: 102 Member Member Posts: 102 Member
    "This is living" Simply awesome! What a great transformation!
  • deksgrldeksgrl Member Posts: 7,352 Member Member Posts: 7,352 Member
  • CathyBarnett2012CathyBarnett2012 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Wow what an inspring story! WEIGH TO GO!!! Thank you so muc for sharing your story! It gives us all hope we can accomplish the same thing. My goal is to loose 100 pounds by the end of the year and I didn't think it was possible but after reading your story I know it can be done!!!
  • theschwarz60theschwarz60 Member Posts: 6 Member Posts: 6
    That is amazing! If you can do, I can do it. You inspire me. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • LiatushLiatush Member Posts: 637 Member Member Posts: 637 Member
    You are inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing your story!!
  • FabFran33FabFran33 Member Posts: 36 Member Posts: 36
    You're a true inspiration. And anyone who knows Chunk & the Truffle Shuffle is an ok dude in my book! Bravo!
  • kimberly2122kimberly2122 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Well, that is just amazing - and thanks for sharing your story. You look awesome. You did it the hard way - but YOU DID IT. Thanks for the encouragement this morning! Now, get out there and live your life! :drinker:

Is there an EASY way?
  • LupercaliaLupercalia Member Posts: 1,898 Member Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Congratulations! Amazing transformation....have a fantastic celebration, you've definitely earned it!
  • willsmart70willsmart70 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Fantastic... Inspiration at its best. I have a question, how did you push through the plateaus?
  • sisierrasisierra Member Posts: 715 Member Member Posts: 715 Member
    I read every single last word, and made sure I couldn't see the next picture til I finished it's caption so it could sneak up and surprise me lol. But this is AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!
  • marishkanymarishkany Member Posts: 62 Member Member Posts: 62 Member
  • erinpderinpd Member Posts: 96 Member Posts: 96
    This might just be the best "success story" I've read on these here message boards. Congrats on...well, your life. Because it's awesome.
  • AmyRhubarbAmyRhubarb Member Posts: 6,896 Member Member Posts: 6,896 Member
    Amazing story - your transformation is incredible! Thanks for sharing it and keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • cindiva65cindiva65 Member Posts: 342 Member Member Posts: 342 Member
    awesome post!!!!!
  • jlberzinskasjlberzinskas Member Posts: 19 Member Posts: 19
    Wow... you are AWESOME! This really puts it into easy to understand terms. Thank you for sharing your success/progress. Keep kicking *kitten*, man!
  • jlapeyjlapey Member Posts: 1,850 Member Member Posts: 1,850 Member
    I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Very entertainingly written. Your results are amazing and inspiring. Congrats to you. I too hate the term "journey" for the exact same reason. Drives me nuts. Tell your wife, she is lovely.