Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• Poetic_PhotographyPoetic_Photography Member Posts: 138 Member Posts: 138
    That's an amazing story & an incredible journey... congrats on your success ~ you look amazing!! (also, thanks for the humor.. I love to laugh!) :smile:
  • bassmanlarrybassmanlarry Member Posts: 119 Member Member Posts: 119 Member
    Thanks for sharing, just the inspiration I needed today.
  • OptimisticlyOptimisticOptimisticlyOptimistic Member Posts: 162 Member Member Posts: 162 Member
    Mad props. Well done! You are a weight loss rockstar in my book. And yes...you can have your beer, and drink it too! Rock on man.
  • traceface71traceface71 Member Posts: 45 Member Member Posts: 45 Member
    Today, you are a weight loss hero...you just need the cape! I loved reading your story (you have a great writing voice) and seeing your transformation. Thanks for the motivation! My husband who is not trying (but it wouldn't kill him) to lose weight or anything took notice while reading over my shoulder and I'll be damned but I think I smelled smoke and saw his wheels turning...maybe this post will help him find his way to a healthier life. Thanks!
  • melsy21melsy21 Member Posts: 192 Member Member Posts: 192 Member
    Amazing.... Thank you :)
  • XXXMinnieXXXXXXMinnieXXX Member Posts: 3,478 Member Member Posts: 3,478 Member
    Just incredible!!!
  • reneewillreneewill Member Posts: 58 Member Member Posts: 58 Member
    WOW! Your story is really motivational! Congratulations and Keep up that healthy lifestyle!
  • houlenberghoulenberg Member Posts: 107 Member Member Posts: 107 Member
    So happy for you! Incredible job! You inspire me!
  • starbekstarbek Member Posts: 1 Member Posts: 1
    Very powerful story. Brought tears to my eyes and made my resolve to get healthier even stronger. Thank you for sharing!
  • rosiereally2rosiereally2 Member Posts: 545 Member Member Posts: 545 Member
    Dude, you inspire me! What a fantastic transformation story. And that bead is dead sexy. Keep it going!
  • squindlessquindles Member Posts: 359 Member Member Posts: 359 Member
    Not read properly yet as I'm just off for a walk but skimmed some pics and THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! Well done :bigsmile:
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDustGlassslippersAndFairyDust Member Posts: 520 Member Member Posts: 520 Member
    Loved your story, loved your success, loved your pics and I especially loved your STACHE!
  • kathiehugheskathiehughes Member Posts: 199 Member Member Posts: 199 Member
  • ewestscaewestsca Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    Thanks for letting us in on your journey. It’s very inspiring.
  • sherisse69sherisse69 Member Posts: 804 Member Member Posts: 804 Member
    Loved this! You are inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing this :)
  • Gerald_KingGerald_King Member Posts: 2,037 Member Member Posts: 2,037 Member
    Awesome very inspiring
  • jessreadyjessready Member Posts: 130 Member Member Posts: 130 Member
    Wonderful post! Congrats and thank you for sharing!
  • lisamarie2181lisamarie2181 Member, Premium Posts: 582 Member Member, Premium Posts: 582 Member
    All I can say is WOW!!! What an amazing accomplishment and so inspiring!! Can't wait to see how the road map and heavy lifting treat you in the future! Good luck to you, you deserve it!!
  • thisisgreatsmilethisisgreatsmile Member Posts: 41 Member Member Posts: 41 Member
    Wow!! Thank you for posting that...you sound real and have shared yourself with anyone that wanted to take the time to read and look! Your words are so true and will give me inspiration on my bad days and my good days:drinker: Cheers to you
  • AngimomAngimom Member Posts: 1,525 Member Member Posts: 1,525 Member
    Awesome. You brought tears to my eyes. Your story is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.