right back atcha!
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great Success Story! Kudos to YOU :-)
  • suziesgirl
    suziesgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AMazing story! What is TDEE -20% / HelloitsDan's IPOARM?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You, my friend, are frucking bad as hell. *passing a Titan*
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Best. Success. Story. EVER. Funny, honest -- no gimmicks, no fads, no extremes -- just honest to goodness healthy living. This is how I want to do it -- and give you me the most immense hope it can be done. Thank you!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Omg you are awesome! Love that you dressed up as Jamie from mythbusters!!!! And wow you look amazing! Kind of a big deal!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    AMazing story! What is TDEE -20% / HelloitsDan's IPOARM?

this is what I'm talking about:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

It's just another path leading in the same direction. Take the time to really read through the thread and give it a try. I'm advocating it because I know it worked for me. I find that it's an approach that is a LOT more tolerable and productive than one where you're expected to eat less, etc.
    You, my friend, are frucking bad as hell. *passing a Titan*
    CHEERS
  • cindysherm
    cindysherm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You have inspired me. :)
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    You are amazing!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Keep it rolling! Loved the way you put the story together. I wasn't really inclined to scroll down to see the pics before reading like I usually do.
  • twilight473
    twilight473 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your story. I love hearing all of these success stories. It really helps push me to continue no matter how crappy I'm feeling about what I ate or didn't do that day. We all fall in our slumps but stories like your just keep me going. Thank you friend! You and your wife look great! Keep on keepin on! :)
  • Susiq2222
    Susiq2222 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!! You are a true inspiration!!
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome Post (AND MOUSTACHE)!
  • shelbystatic
    shelbystatic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing your story with us! :)
  • sheyennelilly
    sheyennelilly Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved reading your story. Now you're the funny thin guy instead of the funny fat guy. Love to see the progress and hear about the steps along the way that got you where you are now. it looks like you have a wife/girlfriend that was right there with you too. That's wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing your story thus far.
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. You astound me. Good for freakin' you. I'm so humbled that I can't even put exclamation points where I normally would.

Not to take away from you and your success, but I am so happy you posted the section I am quoting. You rock. Keep on living.
    What have I learned that makes a difference?
    Trust the people here that don't coddle or baby you. They've been down the road and know what they're talking about. There are a great many people who have given incredible advice, but can't post here any longer because some special snowflake got offended by their posts.

It's a shame. They were some of the folks I've added to my friends list and that I interact with because they give good advice.

This isn't a journey. I hate that term. This is living. Calling it a journey implies that there is an end/destination.

That being said, no one here can do it for you. Not on this website, not your friends, not even your family. At the end of the day, each and every day, you're accountable for you. Make the decisions that you need to make, or don't. If you want to be healthy, you can. You just have to be an active participant in making the move. It isn't magic and you can't find success in a pill, on a forum, or on TV. You've gotta dig down inside and figure out how bad you want it.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Love your story--and your stache--in every possible way! Fifty billion high fives and congrats!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Call Dr Oz and tell him your story. That would be the best episode, ever. Also Ellen, People Magazine, and Judge Judy. You know what Imma sayin, wink wink.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!