Options

Replies

• ferrahcn
    Options
    Happy birthday!!! You look fantastic!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Great job. I have similar goals at the same height!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    wow congrats! you look great! I think you look great either way honestly, you're gorgeous!! You look a lot happier and confident in the newer ones and you should be SO proud of where you've come! Hope to look as good as you do one day!
  • kaee13
    kaee13 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look amazing! What an inspiration. Thank you for posting.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation girl!!! You look amazing and were beautiful in ALL your pics!! Way to GO!! :drinker:
  • keishag14
    keishag14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and THANKS for the inspiration!!!!
  • dls1957
    dls1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look great. I do have a couple of questions. How many calories did you eat a day, net? What kind of exercises did you do? I am on my 8th day of the 30 day shred and can only hope to get some of your results.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound too piggish but you look hot and still have great curves.

Naw, not "piggish"...what girl doesn't like to hear that!? I do like my curves, which is why about 15 pounds less will be the furthest I'll go down.
    Thanks ;)
  • tjones122288
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday! Wow, I am so proud of you. I too am a emotional and binge eater. How do you deal with it and what kind of food do you eat. Do you eat smaller portions. Do you utilize the calaries you gain back from exercise or you stick to MFP specific calorie goal? Soory for asking so many questions but I feel I have someone I can relate to. What kept you from getting discouraged?
  • ladybugp8
    Options
    wow you look amazing congratulations on all your weight loss!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look great. I do have a couple of questions. How many calories did you eat a day, net? What kind of exercises did you do? I am on my 8th day of the 30 day shred and can only hope to get some of your results.

My calories are usually all over the place, lol. About twice a month I actually stayed around 1200/1300. MOST of my days were 1500-2000 calories. Then there were my binge days that went way over 3,000 (about 2-3 times a month).

I do all different kinds of exercising. Zumba, 30 day shred x2, currently doing Ripped in 30, I ran a bunch this past summer/fall but I stopped until Spring (I hate the treadmill), turbo fire!!! <-- love it!, butt bible, and some other stuff. I like to switch it up :) Keeps me from getting bored. I had amazing results from 30 day shred, although I was running a lot too. I had lost like 10 pounds and 12 inches in the 30 days.

Good luck! and don't forget to measure with 30ds
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! What a great present to yourself. :)

Thanks for the motivation! I myself will be turning 29 in April - it's motivation! :)
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats on your accomplishment and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :drinker:
  • kamm
    kamm Posts: 7
    Options
    That's amazing!! This is the stuff that keeps me inspired! thanks for posting!
  • rshoward72
    Options
    I always like to see before and after pics, they are so inspiring and encouraging! You look GREAT!!!!! Congratulations on your achievement & pushing forword to your goal weight.

You are so right on not knowing if you'll ever be able to get over being an "emotional eater" but YOU can control it most days; I'm so with you on that!!!

Happy Birthday to you, hoping it's fabulous one!!!
  • princessvalecia
    princessvalecia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great work.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YOU ARE SMOKIN' THANKS FOR THE POST.:smokin:
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! What a wonderful present!! Congrats on the job well done! You look beautiful!
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!