53 pounds down w/pics :) first post

Options

Replies

• Kattamer81
    Options
    You are my same height and your starting weight was 4 pounds away from mine. Thank you for the motivation to keep going!! I can't wait for my body to look like that!!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    wow! you go girl! you look amazing!

I am currently on day 3, level 2 of the 30 DS.

I have lost 2 lbs in 5 days on level 1. At the end of the first 10 days I lost 2 inches over all body weight.

I will weigh and measure myself again at the end of the 10 days on level 2.

Did you do it the shred twice a day, or did you do it once

sounds like you are having great results with the shred! Both times, I just did it once a day at each level for 10 days..totaling 30 days. The first time I had significant results (but I was running also), but the last time I didn't so much...however, the weight is coming off even slower these days.
  • MrsBailey149
    Options
    I am the same height and weigh a few pounds less than you and I swear you look WAY better than I do. Great job!!!! I think I need to exercise more :smile:

I give credit to my working out! definitely! I'm also "larger boned" so I carry my weight fairly well.
  • itsmelynn15
    Options
    Wow!!! go you!!! you look great!
  • MrsBailey149
    Options
    You do look AMAZING.

I am around the same weight as when you started, and I am now more motivated ever. At 169 you look awesome. Off to the GYM I go. Good Luck!!!

I LOVE hearing that!!!! This has been a fantastic day...just hearing that others are motivated by my story makes me feel REALLY good :) I love MFP :)
  • Calabrisellamia
    Calabrisellamia Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!! With your before and after pictures!!!!!!
  • Lovinglish
    Lovinglish Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats and u look good!!!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! It made my day for two reasons: 1st, I'm happy that someone is finding success, and 2nd, I am re-motivated to continue to consistently work hard. :)

Keep on keepin' on!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations, I know how tough it is. Thanks for the inspiration! :happy:
  • SWFLGUY
    Options
    Holy Cow girl - you've done a great job. Keep up the good work - you're very close to your goal. If you're into Twitter follow the hash tage #fitfam - another good place for motivation.
  • MrsBailey149
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! It made my day for two reasons: 1st, I'm happy that someone is finding success, and 2nd, I am re-motivated to continue to consistently work hard. :)

Keep on keepin' on!

:)

we CAN do it!!!
  • chardia
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I am currently a lil over 200 and my goal weight is 155, you are inspiring. Thanks for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Fantastic
  • missmarymcmcmc
    missmarymcmcmc Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • chacker512
    Options
    You have done a great job. I lost 100 pounds but then I quit paying attention and gained 20 pounds back in a few months. So I am getting back into counting and exercising.:laugh:
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    what a great birthday present to yourself. Keep up the good work
  • WannaBeSlimJim2
    WannaBeSlimJim2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal!!! What an incredible journey, and huge kuddos to you. Happy birthday..certainly raise a glass and cheers to your success. You have always been a stunner, but know you'll walk like you know it...own it woman, be so proud of all that you have done. All your hard work is paying off. Now if our silly minds would catch up lol. It's always that inner voice that takes so long to get with the program.
  • lulubinks4
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome
  • NoSharpei
    Options
    You look amazing and should be justifiably proud! I have lost the same amount of weight as you, but I am nowhere near as toned!! perhaps I need to look at the 30 day shred!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!