Will Coffee Enemas help me lose weight?

Options

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Especially if you drink the coffee after!!!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Especially if you drink the coffee after!!!

FR incoming
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go as far as a coffee enema. I take colon cleanse stuff which helps keep you clean and healthy.
    I'd start with something along those lines first.

What's the difference, really? They're both just stimulant laxatives.

a coffee enema? You do know what that is right?

Atleast with colon cleanse you don't have to go through all the pointless pain or awkwardness.
    They're just pills. The ones I have are all natural.
    I was recommended them as I have some issues with my stomach and gi tract.
    After having a colonoscopy, I was told by a professional that is actually a really good idea to take the colon cleanse and keep all the built up bile to a minimum.

doesnt sound too healthy to me.

According to a Health Professional it is.

Think about it.
    1. have you ever had a colonscopy? The prep they put you through cleans your entire system out. I'll tell you this in all honesty, I felt better after being cleaned out that I ever have before. Healthier.
    2. You carry up to ten pounds of built up bile in your body at all times. You don't want to clean that out and feel lighter, healthier, and cleaner?

That's complete and utter delusional nonsense. Coffee is pretty natural- certainly not LESS natural than your pills, and doing any sort of laxative "cleanse" (senna being a 'natural' laxative) disrupts your gut bacteria, messes with the muscle contractions of your digestive system risking permanent long term damage, and is, in my opinion, loosely-veiled socially acceptable bulimia. Good luck with it though. Glad to hear it works for you.

Didn't say it was more natural.
    But it is ALL NATURAL.
    and being all natural it doesn't disrupt ANYTHING.
    You poop anyways right? seriously, why not clean out THE BAD STUFF!!
    Doing it one a month, or once every three months is GOOD FOR YOU.
    Coming from someone who had GI issues her WHOLE LIFE.
    and Coming from the opinion of my doctor. I think he knows a bit more about the GI tract than you.

It is far from bulimia, as I don't do it to lose weight, I do it for my health. I'd rather not have to go in for another colonoscopy.

LOL, whatever you want to believe.
    You know what else is NATURAL? Nightshade. Cyanide. Radioactive material.
    Whatever your doctor tells you, I am POSITIVE they didn't tell you to do stimulant laxative cleanses for the health of your digestive system. It will prevent you from ever overcoming whatever digestive issues you have, as you are regularly disrupting the stasis of your NATURAL gut bacteria.

Yupp, you're right.
    My doctor with 14 years of school and many years of practice is wrong.
    Wow.
    SMH

Honey, I don't think your doctor is wrong. I think you misinterpreted what they told you.

No "HONEY" I didn't.
    I'm not stupid. Nor would I not ask questions when any doctor tells me anything.
    He said exactly what I put here.
    That using a colon cleanse once a month, or every three months is good for you.
    (:
    Can't really misinterpret that. All in English too.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY THEN PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ON THE THREADS!

Why are you so rude? Please take your trolling elsewhere as you obviously aren't here for the same reasons as the rest of us.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Would anyone like to hear my barium enema story?

Why not? It's gotta be better than this...
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Honey, I don't think your doctor is wrong. I think you misinterpreted what they told you.
    [/quote]

No "HONEY" I didn't.
    I'm not stupid. Nor would I not ask questions when any doctor tells me anything.
    (:
    [/quote]

Get another doctor. Or at least a 2nd opinion.

I'm not a doctor, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go as far as a coffee enema. I take colon cleanse stuff which helps keep you clean and healthy.

Atleast with colon cleanse you don't have to go through all the pointless pain or awkwardness.
    After having a colonoscopy, I was told by a professional that is actually a really good idea to take the colon cleanse and keep all the built up bile to a minimum.

Think about it.
    1. have you ever had a colonscopy? The prep they put you through cleans your entire system out. I'll tell you this in all honesty, I felt better after being cleaned out that I ever have before. Healthier.
    2. You carry up to ten pounds of built up bile in your body at all times. You don't want to clean that out and feel lighter, healthier, and cleaner?

That's complete and utter delusional nonsense. Coffee is pretty natural- certainly not LESS natural than your pills, and doing any sort of laxative "cleanse" (senna being a 'natural' laxative) disrupts your gut bacteria, messes with the muscle contractions of your digestive system risking permanent long term damage, and is, in my opinion, loosely-veiled socially acceptable bulimia. Good luck with it though. Glad to hear it works for you.

But it is ALL NATURAL.
    and Coming from the opinion of my doctor. I think he knows a bit more about the GI tract than you.

It is far from bulimia, as I don't do it to lose weight, I do it for my health. I'd rather not have to go in for another colonoscopy.

Whatever your doctor tells you, I am POSITIVE they didn't tell you to do stimulant laxative cleanses for the health of your digestive system. It will prevent you from ever overcoming whatever digestive issues you have, as you are regularly disrupting the stasis of your NATURAL gut bacteria.

Yupp, you're right.
    Wow.
    SMH

No "HONEY" I didn't.
    (:

IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY THEN PLEASE DON'T COMMENT ON THE THREADS!

Why are you so rude? Please take your trolling elsewhere as you obviously aren't here for the same reasons as the rest of us.

Yep.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Think about it.

But it is ALL NATURAL.

Yupp, you're right.
    Wow.
    SMH

No "HONEY" I didn't.
    (:

Oh my :flowerforyou:
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options

Think about it.

But it is ALL NATURAL.

Yupp, you're right.
    Wow.
    SMH

No "HONEY" I didn't.
    (:

Yupp, cute. (:
    I didn't troll. I gave actual advice to the op.
    Backed with things a healthcare professional said.
    But yeah, keep trying.
    You guys really don't hurt my feelings.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Only if it was Sanka.

My body doesn't handle caffeine well.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    What do you think would happen if we paired this with the vodka tampon? Possible nirvana?

Vodka (depressant) tampon + coffee (stimulant) enema = perfect balance

gwPSift.jpg
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    To the OP.
    The enema will only help you lose the 10lbs or more of bile built in your system.
    Hard work and exercise is the only real thing that will help you burn fat and gain muscle.
    And a good support system.
    Feel free to add me if you need a "way to go" every now and then.

Good luck, best wishes--Chelsea
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    What do you think would happen if we paired this with the vodka tampon? Possible nirvana?

Vodka (depressant) tampon + coffee (stimulant) enema = perfect balance

gwPSift.jpg

I Otterlyluv this.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Cool - here is someone who is brave enough to let people know - you can't hurt her feelings. That's super. Everyone else should be also.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    If you use them in reverse with Alcohol you get drunk with out the calories....think about that :drinker:

No, don't think about that! The alcohol doesn't pass the usual processing and you get alcohol poisoning and DEAD faster! Wasn't going to comment but that's just a dangerous idea. Yes, doing this has actually killed people. Just to make my point, I'm talking about pushing alcohol into your rectum.

I have no comment on coffee enemas, not my idea of a good time but whatever.
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Truly, I cannot imagine wanting to give myself any sort of an enema, let alone several a day with coffee. They don't get rid of body fat, either. Just the stuff in your GI tract. And if your tract is normal, that'll happen anyway one or the other >_<
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Think about it.

But it is ALL NATURAL.

Yupp, you're right.
    Wow.
    SMH

No "HONEY" I didn't.
    (:

Yupp, cute. (:
    I didn't troll. I gave actual advice to the op.
    Backed with things a healthcare professional said.
    But yeah, keep trying.
    You guys really don't hurt my feelings.
    Cool. Are we done here? I have stir fry to eat. :laugh:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Orally?
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Okay, wait... are we still talking about putting coffee... up the pooper?!

Can't we all just pop some hydroxycut flakes and have a group hug?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Okay, wait... are we still talking about putting coffee... up the pooper?!

Can't we all just pop some hydroxycut flakes and have a group hug?

Hold on, let me pull my pants back up, I was trying to have a nice quite cup of joe . . .
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Orally?
    a5baeg.jpg