Most embarrassing concert you've been to

Options
167891012»

Replies

• EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I saw Hanson in 1997 in Seattle and then again in 2006/2007 playing acoustic at a smaller club venue and it was even better!! I <3 Hanson! :) No shame!

I also saw Avril Lavigne in Seattle...that show was more embarrassing for her than for me, though, I think. :)

I still listen to hanson christmas haha
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I took my aunty to see the Osmands twice one with Donny and once without for her birthday
  • JosefinTonks
    Options
    Marilyn Manson.
    I love the recorded music, but Manson can't perform live. The only good thing that came from that concert was meeting John 5 and Twiggy.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    David Cassidy..Never heard of him?:ohwell:
    Think "The Partridge Family-the ones on the bus...
    Well, you are not old as dirt like me then:noway: !
    I was 12 or 13
    Perhaps the most horrible thing about it was, my mom bribed a friends daughter-(she was about 18 )
    She was probably more embarrassed than I was!!

The WORST thing was he kept "dry humping" his guitar as he was playing it:noway: ..
    I didn't understand-thought it was "gross..":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I did not know it was supposed to be sexy.:embarassed:
    I went home that night and tore down all the posters I had of him.:frown: :frown: :frown:
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I win hands down:

I saw mind you with my girlfriend at the time her parents invited me to dinner then concert after, are you ready for this:

Tom Jones!! We were probably in the 6th row, never seen so many panties being thrown on stage OMG...

I cannot get those tight leather pants out of my brain it will be with me forever ugh!! Scary...

See I win...

I think my Oakridge Boys trumps your Tom Jones. Come ON! Have you never heard the song "Elvira"?!

:laugh:

Debeham brothers in a small bar in kanata ontario canada called ceders ( ithink it beats the oakridge boys at least people know them lol)
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Gotta go with seeing Elton John back in 1988. But i do like his material from the early to mid 70's.
  • lostmyreligion
    Options
    Steps
  • HyugasHeiress
    HyugasHeiress Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hum I would say Justin Bieber (but it wasn't that bad either :P)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    up here in Toronoto we had a benifit concert after our SARS outbreak, Justin Timberlake was one of the acts, and I watched his whole set.......to make up for it the show was headlined by ACDC and the Rolling Stones!.....

I also shamefully walked out on Bob Dylan......I was so upset, but he was so terrible I coun't stand to see it anymore, I was so excited to see him but it was just that bad......only concert I have ever walked out on

I have seen Dylan 3 times and on all occasions he was outshone by the support - bands I hadn't seen before.

I also went to see Busted with my youngest son - he had been a fan and my employer was offering cut-price tickets. We went, had (I hate to admit it) a great night, then as we walked back to the Tube station I told him that I had only gone for his benefit but had really enjoyed the show. His reply? "Oh, really? I only came because I thought you wanted to, but I enjoyed it too!". Priceless!!
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    I went to see R Kelly in 1995 as it was my first concert I had no idea about supportin acts... Mark Morrison came on stage (i thought id been ripped off) to which I shouted @ the top of my voice 'THATS NOT R KELLY' Lol to say the least I was mega let down and as I was on my way out Mr Kelly apeared haha but I lost my place @ the front :O i was only a teenager.. Did have a great time in the end and made my way back to the front to catch the towel he threw @ his fans after wipin his face... I missed and some other fan caught it whilst I nearly broke my arm trying to shove her out the way haha
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Kevin Federline, yeah just try to beat that.... (i was given free tickets...)
    They didn't give you money and you still went? :noway: