The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• rlong637
    rlong637 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The ONLY food that I cannot keep around is nuts-- almonds, walnuts, mac nuts. I will always eat the whole bag in one sitting, so I just can't have them in the house anymore.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen Blizzards! If I have one, I get a big one and go alll out!!! hahaha
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    cheetos
  • rlong637
    rlong637 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This post helped me SO much! I needed to hear that i am not the only one that struggles with certain food that its really common! Mine is nuts, peanut butter, processed meat, and block cheese. i have to buy the shreded kind, its harder to eat out of the bag!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Dry roasted peanuts
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    sour patch kids. i can eat a whole bag ( the BIG bag!) ohhhhhhhhh..... its only like 700 carbs and 3000 calories or something insane lol!

Definitely sour patch kids! I let myself have the little packages now and then in moderation, but if I have the big one around it's toast! Sweet Tarts are almost as addictive for me as sour patch!
  • kelly1142
    kelly1142 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bread. Particularly homemade.

However, I got a set of mini bread tins which helps. I can eat a "whole loaf" at one time! Great portion control. The other mini loaves get wrapped immediately and put in the freezer.
  • jshot278
    jshot278 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    cheesecake & fresh shrimp
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    The Cornish pasty, fresh baked out of the oven, tis the food of Gods Me Ansum..
    Well said, with a pint of Tribute to wash it down *sighs*
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Chocolate, cake, chocolate cake, peanut butter, cashew nuts, cheese.
  • Kamile69
    Options
    I don't just have one food...I have several! Such as chocolate, cookies, pasta, chips..... ya, will power right out the window! :flowerforyou:
  • Pasta. I try and give myself the tiniest bit but then if I know there's more out in the kitchen then I have to try my hardest not to grab more.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter ... cant buy it or I eat it all off the spoon.. who needs bread??
  • KayWalker23
    Options
    Chips!!!
  • tonyamariepierce
    tonyamariepierce Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    brownies. i eat the whole pan . i only allow myself to have them on legal holidays. that way at least there is some control.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Winegums or other chewy sweets!
  • shadowfeet33
    shadowfeet33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno chips. No clue what a serving it bc that bag is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Buckerbubbas
    Buckerbubbas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream!