Options
    What was a Twinkie any how?

spongy, yellow, delicious *kitten*
    Asians?

Jersey Shore cast members. ;)
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    As a proud member of Team Zombie for the Zombie Apocalypse Fitness Challenge...

Yes, we poop... we do this weekly before check in to try to log the extra weight loss, but it really depends on who we ate as to how fast they process. That's why we like the athletic ones, less leakage and more filling for longer

It is really hard to keep under calories, I mean, who can just stop after a hand?? Oh and Vegan/Vegetarian zombies are eating the grass, that's why the lawns look cut in Walking Dead...

Water is easy, we sit in a well for a few hours, soak it up and move on...

Logging exercise... Walking, slow pace, eternity... tada...

Now, run, I'm starting to get hungry again.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart:

<3 Awesome

Back at ya Fellow Zombie... What's say we catch a few treats here???
  • mcflat29
    Options
    For the record OP you can sue me anyday.
    And by 'sue' I mean uh...nothing I can say here won't get me a strike.
    I do give excellent lawsuit. Just sayin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge TWD fan but who the hell is mowing all the LAWNS:huh:

The vegan zombies.

Makes sense to me!
  • HeidibooJB
    HeidibooJB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What was a Twinkie any how?

spongy, yellow, delicious *kitten*
    Asians?

LOL
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Here's my question. Zombies are corpses, most of the ones on Walking Dead seem to be on the first(out of 5) stages of decomposition. Okay, maybe second, some are a little bloated.
    How come the process stops there?? I mean really, in a few weeks time they should all liquify, and there you go: No more zombies!!
    Or skeleton zombies? I don't know.

I've accepted it as the fact that more and more people are being bitten and dying. Therefore, the beginning zombies are no longer undead, and the zombies we see now are from a much newer 'wave' of people being bitten.
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    I've accepted it as the fact that more and more people are being bitten and dying. Therefore, the beginning zombies are no longer undead, and the zombies we see now are from a much newer 'wave' of people being bitten.
    But... are they pooping?
  • Endman
    Endman Posts: 894
    Options

Yes, we poop... we do this weekly before check in to try to log the extra weight loss, but it really depends on who we ate as to how fast they process. That's why we like the athletic ones, less leakage and more filling for longer

It is really hard to keep under calories, I mean, who can just stop after a hand?? Oh and Vegan/Vegetarian zombies are eating the grass, that's why the lawns look cut in Walking Dead...

As another proud member of Team Zombie, I must advise that we are not responsible for McFlat's behavior. :embarassed:
  • mcflat29
    Options

As another proud member of Team Zombie, I must advise that we are not responsible for McFlat's behavior. :embarassed:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's true, I'm uncontrollable
  • Endman
    Endman Posts: 894
    Options
    [
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's true, I'm uncontrollable
    And incorrigible.
  • kimberninja
    Options
    This thread is pure awesomness. I have nothing to add. I have been rendered speechless; I can do nothing but giggle continuously as I read. well done, I say...well done!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what trope you're subscribing to here... I imagine the zombies that were rendered as such due to a virus would, in theory, need to poop, because they're not really "undead," their brain is just cooked. As for the "risen from the dead" types, for whatever reason, I think would not need to poop (nor would they actually NEED to eat, like the zombies in 28 Days Later, they can be chained up indefinitely with no food and still function) and maybe whatever they eat is absorbed by whatever remains in their system to keep it functioning. Factually speaking, ALL zombies poop at least once, though, as everyone's bowels evacuate upon death.

As far as water goes, you could, in theory, count the amount of blood desired/consumed as water as that is essentially what blood is (Zombie Gatorade?) and considering the reduced body/organ function that is required in reanimated flesh it's safe to assume that the amount of water needed is greatly lessened by the very nature of their existence.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Do-Zombies-Poop-225x300.jpg
    And it is scientific fact, that you can't fake pictures. So, there ya go.

This looks like my hubby when he takes the computer in with him!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Since their organs are non-functioning, I would assume the waste just stays in the body, which makes for a horrid smell if you rip them open. lol
  • shelbystatic
    shelbystatic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    This was actually covered in The Zombie Survival Guide. There is no digestion. They just keep eating until their guts bust, which then spills the nasty contents on the ground. Everything they consume afterward just falls out.
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Found this on google LOL

"Average human arm = about 3.216kg. that's with bones and blood vessels, which have little calorific value, so we'll say there's about 2.5 kg of meat and fat. if we say that there are as many calories in human flesh as in beef, then that's 850 calories per 100 grammes, so that's 25 times 850, that's 21250 kilocalories per arm. there."

Win.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    This thread is full of WIN! Thank you all! xx
  • livelaughlovecrazy
    livelaughlovecrazy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is the best threat EVER lol.

Just wanted to thank you guys for making my morning a little better. XD Ahh man.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Thought this was funny:

ZombieApoc_zps94b180b4.png