Cereal in Your Belly Button?

Options

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    so much wasting of the internets on this thread...

1b2157e533492e78297c16e6cbe1dfceb91d191.gif

bully!:angry:

mods...kidding with my friend
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Since apparently no one seems to take this thread seriously, I will show my own. I just fit three mini-marshmallows in my belly. BOOM!

571cb939-ef30-4d72-92b6-6270c111aff8_zpsceb80d56.jpg

I think this should become A Thing, like planking or owling.

/2009 cultural references
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    ...and now I want hot chocolate. Preferably linty hot chocolate.

I believe you mean Lindt.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Nah. I think she meant linty..*points at Eman's belly button full of marshmallows*
  • Crankstr
    Options

Since apparently no one seems to take this thread seriously, I will show my own. I just fit three mini-marshmallows in my belly. BOOM!

If you need help getting them back out I might know someone...
    :love:

his wife probably took care of that.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a belly button phobia going on. I can get a chocolate chip in there from the looks of it, but I wouldn't want to. I can't handle anything touching it. That's how my husband keeps me in line - by threatening to stick his finger in it. Dead serious!!! I will scream and run! :sad:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    They look like 3 tiny alien heads coming out of your stomach. I expect them to completely come out and start dancing on the table.
    alien-bursting-from-stomach_zpsec2384e1.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Options
    I have a bit of a belly button phobia going on. I can get a chocolate chip in there from the looks of it, but I wouldn't want to. I can't handle anything touching it. That's how my husband keeps me in line - by threatening to stick his finger in it. Dead serious!!! I will scream and run! :sad:

too bad:smokin:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

Nah. I think she meant linty..*points at Eman's belly button full of marshmallows*

Yes, precisely. Although I do love me some Lindt truffles.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    you can't see real well in the picture I took, but I got 7 pieces of Trix in there.

9f5ecb7c92de673a3d4499ca0c474f2f.jpg
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Yes, precisely. Although I do love me some Lindt truffles.

I'm a pig. I can finds you some truffles!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Just like grandma used to make...
    I have a bit of a belly button phobia going on. I can get a chocolate chip in there from the looks of it, but I wouldn't want to. I can't handle anything touching it. That's how my husband keeps me in line - by threatening to stick his finger in it. Dead serious!!! I will scream and run!
    I'll try not to be too graphic, I don't want to exacerbate your condition. But you've really just got to work through it. Circle around it a bit, get comfortable with things being close to it. Then you just work your way up; start with a q-tip, or something soft and small. Next thing you know you'll be cramming full-sized shredded wheats in there, I'm talking about the ones the size of two or three decks of cards. DON'T GIVE UP!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Mine is really small, because I was a premie baby. Probably only a single Cheerio would fit.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options

If you need help getting them back out I might know someone...
    :love:

his wife probably took care of that.

Maybe unless she is over her calories for the day. then MAYBE she wants help and MAYBE if my hubby says surenoprob I can volunteer to help.

Lots of MAYBES.
  • justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I inspected. Not big enough for a frosted mini wheat. Slightly too big for a standard Cheerio. So I'll go with Apple Jack? All estimations.

this
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I inspected. Not big enough for a frosted mini wheat. Slightly too big for a standard Cheerio. So I'll go with Apple Jack? All estimations.

this

Alright, enough estimates, this is bullcrap. If you guys are serious about this, you'll either get some specimen of regulation sized cereals or a vernier caliper and measure the inside diameter of your bbutton. This is ridiculous, for pete's sake.

500px-Vernier_caliper.svg.png
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Just absolutely disgusting. This is a weight loss site- you need to get a grip. Motivation and support- we're all here for the same reason!

I was all ready to jump on this with a Lucille eye-roll gif, or some witheringly sarcastic remark...then i saw who it was from. :laugh: Carry on. :laugh:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Mine is kinda small, I could get a lucky charms marshmallow in there though. Who needs a belly button ring when u have a lucky charm?
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    It turns out that mine was already occupied...

34325300_7926.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    cute_white_bunnies.gif