1.5 million calories in 775 days.

Options

Replies

• a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you Lorina! You are so inspiring and really show us that we don't have to be miserable to look good!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I :heart: you, Lorina.
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Rock on! \m/

btw...did you ever drink during the losing period??
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You're a continuing inspiration, keep rocking it!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! You look healthy, fit and beautiful muscles!!! I loved reading your post! Thanks!
  • mdnic1
    Options
    Finally someone just lays it all out like it's supposed to be! I loved your post. You've done so well and look great. Your advice was spot on. Good common sense and practical advice. What's your free weights program? Please share because it produced awesome results!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Finally someone just lays it all out like it's supposed to be! I loved your post. You've done so well and look great. Your advice was spot on. Good common sense and practical advice. What's your free weights program? Please share because it produced awesome results!

Thanks! I do Stronglifts 5x5. The group on here is awesome! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4601-stronglifts-5x5-for-women
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Rock on! \m/

btw...did you ever drink during the losing period??

Absolutely! I don't drink often, but if the opportunity arose, I imbibed.

After my niece's bachelorette party, where I logged everything, ate everything, drank everything, went over my calories and still lost weight that week, I decided to take one weekend day a week off from logging completely. I realized that even under completely debaucherous conditions, I still couldn't do enough "damage" in one day to undo the work I've done the rest of the week.

When I reached my goal weight, I took both weekend days off, as well as any holiday, vacation or birthday. And sometimes I just randomly stop logging for a week or two.
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    You look great! And I love your message!!!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome post. Thanks for laying it all out there like that.

BTW: Wear those plaid pants with pride.
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i want to start lifting and am not exactly sure where to start! i read NRFLFW and found it kind of...confusing! I mean, we are talking, no idea about lifting.....where didyou start? BTW, totally inspiring story--love your advice and level headedness...pics are amazing!
  • AliciaC81
    AliciaC81 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job and a real inspiration that the scale is NOT the only thing that matters!
  • DemonicWombat
    DemonicWombat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome! Way to go
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    Your posts are as amazing as ever!
    Reading your story should be mandatory for any new MFP members!

Thanks for posting! You are absolutely awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration - thank you for posting!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Thank you for sharing this!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I stay motivated daily because of your success believe it or not. I listen to you and I stopped weighing and started focusing more on strength. I appreciate YOU more than you know! :flowerforyou:
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!!!!

Bump
  • javi536
    javi536 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love your post! As someone with zero movement on the scale over the past few months but seeing differences in the mirror, it's hard hearing people brag about weight loss week after week (and I would be too if it were me, I'm not hating on anyone here!) But this is exactly the kind of thing I needed to read today. Thank you x 100 for sharing!!

You look amazing, your dedication is definitely paying off!
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    SO FANTASTIC!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!