The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ny kind of square, brownie or cookie. Or cashews. I will eat until I'm sick, literally. lol
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I couldn't decide which I'm worse about, popcorn or brownies. I say popcorn is my kryptonite, but if I make a pan of brownies, they're gone in 2 days max.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Wheat Thins. Damn those salty, crunchy little squares. I've recently found myself eating a whole box of pop tarts at a time. Might have to evaluate my relationship with those awesome things.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    gummi bears
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Pizza....and Chips, and McDonald's french fries... :) So we do pizza once a week, I make it a healthier one, and RUN for a really long time that day :)
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    chocolate candy and cheez-its that why we don't keep them at home
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Most definitely Ruffles and French Onion dip...I can put a bag away in one sitting

^^ That, Haagen Daz, movie butter popcorn, or fresh, yummy chocolate chip cookies (especially when they're still warm). That's why I don't buy any of these items that much. If they're in my house, I'M EATING THEM!!!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Golden Oreos
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Most definitely Ruffles and French Onion dip...I can put a bag away in one sitting

^^ That, Haagen Daz, movie butter popcorn, or fresh, yummy chocolate chip cookies (especially when they're still warm). That's why I don't buy any of these items that much. If they're in my house, I'M EATING THEM!!!
  • ValerieIvet
    ValerieIvet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pizza...just can't say no to it.
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Good caramel popcorn or Haagen Daas Salted Caramel ice cream. If someone held a gun to my head and MADE me portion out a serving of one of those and eat ONLY that portion I could, but thats about the lengths it would take!

Oops... I got so excited when I read Haagen Daz Salted Caramel ice cream, I hit enter before typing. I haven't seen it, but when I do, I'm pretty sure it will get added to my list of no-nos!
  • rosco1099
    Options
    A good medium rare steak! I know i should stop but I've got to eat the whole thing...even if it's 20+ ounces!
  • elli_be1
    Options
    Trail mix with m&ms in it (I never buy it for that reason) and cereal. Oh and all sort of berries, I'll eat the whole container and make myself sick.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Cereal. I just can't do the whole 3/4 c serving suggestion thing.
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    Chips and Dip.
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Way too many things, but I try to avoid anything I know I'm going to binge on. My main weakness is hummus. I will eat a whole 8oz container in 1 sitting.
  • mafisc
    Options
    Ice cream (among a few other things) :/
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Homemade baked goods -- cookies, brownies, etc.

I will pick, pick, pick, pick at them every time I pass through the kitchen. I start in the morning and am still picking at bedtime.

I love to bake, so I try to bake on Sunday and enjoy it, then take it to work on Monday so I don't sabotage myself during the week.
  • LoseYouself
    LoseYouself Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Popcorn at the movies is bad news.

Oh, and oreos. I love oreos too much.
  • Shook765
    Shook765 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ice cream!