I have no friends : (

Replies

• Your wife is wise! Women on here are all predators that only joined here to hunt vulnerable men on fitness sites, coax them into bed and lovingly feed them doughnuts. /sarcasm

Dammit.... SHHHHHHH! You werent supposed to tell :sad:

How do we know that isn't how he got overweight in the first place?!?!?!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Your wife is wise! Women on here are all predators that only joined here to hunt vulnerable men on fitness sites, coax them into bed and lovingly feed them doughnuts. /sarcasm

Touché
  • I'm a bloke, last time I checked :)
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Your wife is wise! Women on here are all predators that only joined here to hunt vulnerable men on fitness sites, coax them into bed and lovingly feed them doughnuts. /sarcasm

I would not say it is fair to blame the ladies. I am just so irresistible, so i guess the fault truly lies with me. lol : )
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    your a good man, get your wife on here too.

She is

Is your wife only allowed male friends too.. ;-)
  • pwindahl
    pwindahl Posts: 42 Member
    Count me in, bro. But its only fair to ask the same of your wife. If you'd like, I'll run a test and see if she accepts me as a friend.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Both my wife and myself have the same agrement. It's not as big a deal to us as people are making it on here. Just something we both decided when i posted a pic of my awsome abs and started getting VERY loving messeges. lol : )
  • nathanalgren
    nathanalgren Posts: 30 Member
    I needed a make friend to spice up all the lady friends on my list. Welcome. lol
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Both my wife and myself have the same agrement. It's not as big a deal to us as people are making it on here. Just something we both decided when i posted a pic of my awsome abs and started getting VERY loving messeges. lol : )

'Tis only the internet. Just block them. Or don't post semi-naked pictures.
  • turtlefitnessdad

But those are the best kind. lol
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member

But those are the best kind. lol

I can assure you I have no interest in any semi-naked pictures of anyone on here, unless Gerard Butler or Hugh Jackman feel the need to start logging their calories. :love:
  • turtlefitnessdad
    :bigsmile:
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Don't be so hard on yourself dude, I would never even consider friending a peep like you that is so high on himself. I checked your pic and I assure you, you have nothing compared to the male hotties on my list. They are far more interesting to look at then your *kitten*.
    Sounds like a huge jealous thing to me.
    Glad I am in a better place in my life then this. I can have any friend I like and I am my own person and make my own decisions.

Good luck on your journey.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    well top of the morning to you to. :indifferent:
  • Mrswrp
    Mrswrp Posts: 23 Member
    I`m not a guy so we can't be friends. I simply wanted to tell you I appreciated your humor. I am happily married and very blessed, and I think your wife is as well. You can do it! :)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,131 Member
    This thread made me laugh. sorry we can't be friends, but if you'd like to recommend me to your wife I'm sure I could be friends with someone married to a person with your sense of humour :)
  • turtlefitnessdad
    This thread made me laugh. sorry we can't be friends, but if you'd like to recommend me to your wife I'm sure I could be friends with someone married to a person with your sense of humour :)

Holy flipping heck...........what is that cats BMR................that poor thing. lol :laugh:
  • Mrswrp
    Wow, that's pretty mean. Maybe it sounded worse in text than you meant it I hope. Best wishes to you.
  • Alatariel75

Holy flipping heck...........what is that cats BMR................that poor thing. lol :laugh:

for the record - NOT my cat ;) My cat is in way better shape than I am LOL
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Wow, that's pretty mean. Maybe it sounded worse in text than you meant it I hope. Best wishes to you.

You mean my cat post????? I was just kidding. :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Alatariel75

You mean my cat post????? I was just kidding. :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:

LMAO and my cat pic is ridiculously obese!
  • Hi I am married also, and I will be your friend to help you on your weight loss journey..
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    hey i need some bro's too :)
  • Mrswrp
    I'm brand new to this posting, totally brand new. I really only started on it this month. I meant to reply to someone who replied to you. Is that how it works or can a person only comment to you.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    Welcome bro's. : 0 )
  • turtlefitnessdad
    I'm brand new to this posting, totally brand new. I really only started on it this month. I meant to reply to someone who replied to you. Is that how it works or can a person only comment to you.

No you did fine. Just when you want to reply to a specific person not listed directly over your comment it is generelly best to "quote" their comment. Good luck, and very pretty girl. : )
  • Alatariel75

If you hit the "quote" button on the bottom right of that persons post rather than "reply" you will quote their post the way that I have done yours and you can scroll to the bottom on the reply window (below the [ /quote] box) and your reply will appear the way mine does to yours.
  • turtlefitnessdad

If you hit the "quote" button on the bottom right of that persons post rather than "reply" you will quote their post the way that I have done yours and you can scroll to the bottom on the reply window (below the [ /quote] box) and your reply will appear the way mine does to yours.

And then others can keep the conversation going by continuing to "quote". As i am right now. We are having are own little conversation about how to have our own little conversations. Are we cool or what? lol : )
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    :sad: :sad: :cry:

Due to a technical issue i had to get a new account. I lost all my friends on my list and will have to slowly try and find them again. As such i am looking for guys that i can add to my friend list. (Only guys please-per a request from my good wife)

I am a family guy that is half way to my goal of losing nearly 50 pounds. I am very active and i try to comment regularly. I prefer friends that are supportive, knowledgeable and most importantly...............willing to look at my food and exercise and give me a good swift kick in the cajonas when i need it. lol :laugh:

I smell lack of trust! :glasses: Never good!
    Oh well..! I'll pass then! :bigsmile:
  • Mrswrp
    No,I meant it to one of the first people who responded to you. I actually had a cat that looked like that once. It as very funny.