Kate Upton, Curvy or Fat?

Options

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Shes soooo smoking hot.. I did see part of her Sports Illustrated Cover... I'm afraid to even look at that magazine issue this year, due to comparing myself to her or others, and crying my eyes out. I'm sure she did work fairly hard to keep up her figure as great as it is! Shes Curvy and at the same time, NOT fat in the least bit. Shes beautiful. :smile:

She's 20. Honestly at 20 many people don't need to do anything to keep up their body.

Thats true... Although when I was 21 years old, I had gone on Nutrisystems, and lost weight. From 206 3/4 lbs down to 120 lbs in one year. A size 20 to a size 5... I went to the gym 5 days a week and working 5 days a week. Spent almost 2 hours there each time. One aerobics class, and one toning class with weights. Young people do work hard at it. Sometimes.... Welp I am 47 years old, thats about 27 years older than she is... But frankly Im still a smoking hot beeeoch at 47, although if I could do a total body transplant, and put my brain into her body permanently I would.. :laugh:
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like checking so sorry if this has already been posted but thread needs to lighten up. So here's Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:
    Before this thread I didn't really know who Kate Upton was (only reason I knew at all was someone mentioning her on FB like, the day before) and I have no idea what a Cat Daddy is, but I could watch this GIF for a hundred years I think.

edit: Yes, I live under a rock.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

So if the person isn't around, it's okay to be rude and criticize...got it.

for celebrities who i never met and who make their living on their looks, yes.

You seem awesome.
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    curvy and gorgeous!
    I agree. Def. NOT FAT!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I don't feel like checking so sorry if this has already been posted but thread needs to lighten up. So here's Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

sNmWsRf.gif

I love that almost as much as her Dougie video. I'm also insanely jealous of her coordination.

me too, let's dance!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

sNmWsRf.gif

I love that almost as much as her Dougie video. I'm also insanely jealous of her coordination.

kate-upton-dougie_zpsa8e016e5.gif
  • faireplay
    Options

Using that philosophy then replying to an internet thread and calling someone ugly with your own picture on display, kind of subjects you to the same treatment doesn't it?
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    She's not even close to being fat. At all.
  • browneyedbeaute
    browneyedbeaute Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ha! I can't believe this thread lasted this long. She needs to lift a little but looks amazing. I have the same body style and I aint hatin
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options

Exactly.. and be sure you do it from behind your computer screen because having to face them would suck.

telling someone that they are ugly to their face is a lot ruder than giving an opinion on a celebrity who you never met on the internet. you see no difference?
  • Aviva92
    Options

Using that philosophy then replying to an internet thread and calling someone ugly with your own picture on display, kind of subjects you to the same treatment doesn't it?

only if kate herself is here. i did not comment on your looks, therefore it would be rude for you to comment on mine.
  • Aviva92
    Options
    Before this thread I didn't really know who Kate Upton was (only reason I knew at all was someone mentioning her on FB like, the day before) and I have no idea what a Cat Daddy is, but I could watch this GIF for a hundred years I think.

edit: Yes, I live under a rock.

I found out who Kate Upton was in a similar thread about her on another internet forum. Didn't know before either.
  • faireplay
    Options

only if kate herself is here. i did not comment on your looks, therefore it would be rude for you to comment on mine.

So again, it's okay to say rude things as long as you don't get caught. Nice.
  • Aviva92
    Options

So again, it's okay to say rude things as long as you don't get caught. Nice.

It is okay to say rude things about celebrities I have never met, yes. Celebrities who make a living on their looks are fair game to be scrutinized, yes. I do not make a living on my looks.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Annnnnyways.. lol
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    so, let's all bust out our bikinis and learn to do those dances, because they look fun!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My boobs look just like hers!

Oh? :wink:

:drinker:
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Drop dead looks....

Intelligence and personality...I'm still up in the air on those 2
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    Anyone that thinks that this is fat, is retarded. End of story

riemwn.jpg

.. and maybe jealous, cause..boobs.

right? I want those.

on my FACE!! :love:
    mine are bigger, just saying
  • theryan244
    theryan244 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ... It pisses me the **** off when people directly insult another's appearance unwarranted on the internet. Kate Upton is a fuc*ing bombshell. If you don't agree with my opinion, how can one possibly disagree with the fact that she is still more attractive than 95% of the female population? When I suggest this number, that likely includes you, the unattractive, or just less attractive, nobody, internet critic.

and you're insulting my looks, soooooooooooo how are you any better than what you accuse me of doing? last i checked kate upton isn't reading this thread, but I am. you are more insulting than I could ever be.

I specifically said when people directly insult another's appearance. I had read a few different overly critical comments, none of which were from you, by people who are in no position to criticize another's physical appearance. I was making a general statement not directed at any single individual in hopes to eliminate some of the hypocrisy and delusion from the thread. Why do I even have to draw a distinction here? It's your fault if you were offended by what I said.