Beat a dead horse thread.

Options

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I heard that eating 1200 cals per day means you will die of obesity in less than three weeks.

Truth

It's working for me! It's my life! I can do what I want!
  • TeresaB1979
    TeresaB1979 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Awesome replying to a thread! WTG! (I think you probably burnt 70 calories from all that typing too so.... AWESOME BURN!).:wink:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Use coconut oil for everything... Brush your teeth with it, put it in your hair....

Makes a great lubricant too!

For gears and parts...bunch of pre-verts
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Awesome replying to a thread! WTG! (I think you probably burnt 70 calories from all that typing too so.... AWESOME BURN!).:wink:

120000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 calories burned for 35WPM
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Use coconut oil for everything... Brush your teeth with it, put it in your hair....

Makes a great lubricant too!

For gears and parts...bunch of pre-verts

Gears and parts....:bigsmile:
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    What's the best sports bra for my G-cup boobs????

I am having way too much fun with this thread.

Seriously..what is the best sports bra for me G-cup...damn no ...my H- cup boobs??? :tongue:

what about J cups??? d*mn you small-boobed elitists!!!

My boobs are so big they have their own stellar satellites orbiting! No more wate loss for me I so dont want to lose Europa or Io.
  • TeresaB1979
    Options
    I need friends. Who will make me accountable. And tell me I'm great, and not chide me for under/over eating. And support me, and read my diary everyday, and who say "way to go" a lot. And who never give a true opinion, just agree with me. And say "way to go". Oh yeah, do we need to eat back our exercise calories?
    Does eating (vigorous) count as exercise, therefore you can just keep eating all day?

(I meant to post this one to you) :flowerforyou: Awesome replying to a thread! WTG! (I think you probably burnt 70 calories from all that typing too so.... AWESOME BURN!).
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Any thoughts on a juice fast? It's called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and I just finished watching it! OMG Im never eating solid food again! Anyone have any luck with this? Dont reply if you haven't had luck with it, I only want to hear this is a good idea!!

What is this amazing movie you speak of and that you are the very first to have discovered?!?!

The solid food industry has been poisoning our minds and bodies for far too long!! The truth must be shared with the world!!! Don't tell me I'm wrong, that's just plain mean.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

can I log typing as exercise? does it COUNT?
  • TeresaB1979
    Options
    I heard that eating 1200 cals per day means you will die of obesity in less than three weeks.

Truth

It's working for me! It's my life! I can do what I want!

Yeah it's your life...But for how long? I once stuck to 1200 cals for one day and I died three times. They kept resuscitating me because I was so fat they knew there wouldn't be a coffin big enough to hold me. :embarassed:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Is tea water?
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Any thoughts on a juice fast? It's called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and I just finished watching it! OMG Im never eating solid food again! Anyone have any luck with this? Dont reply if you haven't had luck with it, I only want to hear this is a good idea!!

What is this amazing movie you speak of and that you are the very first to have discovered?!?!

The solid food industry has been poisoning our minds and bodies for far too long!! The truth must be shared with the world!!! Don't tell me I'm wrong, that's just plain mean.

solid food is not natural in the human diet. Homo erectus used a blender to liquidise the meat scavenged from animal carcasses.
  • TeresaB1979
    Options
    Yes, for every hundred letters you may log 50 calories burnt. A morbidly obese fella told me on here so I know it's true.
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Is tea water?

no. only water collected from springs at the tops of mountains at midnight on midsummer's eve counts as water
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Yes, for every hundred letters you may log 50 calories burnt. A morbidly obese fella told me on here so I know it's true.

waheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

do I get extra calories if I typeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many letters in some woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooords??????????????????

what about excessive punctuation??????????????????????????????

does that mean a greater calorie burn???????????????????????????????????????????
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I just had sex for 10 hours straight. How many calories did I burn?

Depends on whether you used full reps or cheated
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    My fat friends all hate me now that I'm thin. What am I doing wrong????

Like dogs we can smell certain changes and when you become thinner your body smell starts to change instead of smelling like old taco bell you begin to smell like brocolli and chicken. Your larger friends being once attracted to the phermone of taco bell no longer recognize you and begin to reject you. The good news is those that heavy lift or do intense cardio are attracted to the smell of broccoli and chicken and you will make new friends. Fear not little grasshopper.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    I gotta pee cuz I drink water pure water not that dog pee you call water
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the dead horse beating...

OMG I gained a POUND since I weighed myself 12 hours ago. What am I doing wrong?
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Gummy Venus de Milo is drool-worthy

LOL!