Replies

• lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    very good results here! x
  • twilight473
    twilight473 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for almost a month and I have already lost 13 lbs! I don't have pictures yet. I'm hoping to post some when I at least reach 20lbs to really see the difference. You can do this girl!
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' and will take "during" pictures soon. SW 176 CW 153, feel free to add me!
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Bump
  • andreajp
    andreajp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7". Started out at 225 in August, 2012. After picture is from last week after losing 50 lbs. I would like to lose 25 more.

8439425904_f88283274f.jpg
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    before (i really hated being on camera, I still do, but I mean it was even worse then)

weight.jpg
    weight2.jpg
    weight3.jpg
    weight4.jpg

after

nojj.jpg
    image201210100004-1.jpg
    no.jpg
    kewioefw_edited-1-1.jpg
    STA_2589.jpg

Sorry for all the photos/lack of good ones. I also blurred out my face because I'm not very attractive and I'm still a bit ashamed of my body. I know I have back rolls and a not so pleasing body, and so forth, but I appreciate all of your success stories, it is so inspiring. I'm only 20 but looking at all of your photos has changed my life, in a short short short period of time. I thank all of you. By the way, last february like I said, I started at 213 (according to my WW) and I am 5'7, I am now 154.

59 pounds to go, and I can't wait to hit more. There are so many hours of my days where I feel down, but I wont let it get to me anymore. i will achieve. Thanks for all the inspiration, and sorry for all the pics again.

I feel like I look the same, and the photos show me the clear difference. I still dislike the skin in my back, the largeness of my belly, and certain areas, but I guess it's a matter of feeling the same. But I will get through, and all of us will.
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    before (i really hated being on camera, I still do, but I mean it was even worse then)

weight.jpg
    weight2.jpg
    weight3.jpg
    weight4.jpg

after

nojj.jpg
    image201210100004-1.jpg
    no.jpg
    kewioefw_edited-1-1.jpg
    STA_2589.jpg

Sorry for all the photos/lack of good ones. I also blurred out my face because I'm not very attractive and I'm still a bit ashamed of my body. I know I have back rolls and a not so pleasing body, and so forth, but I appreciate all of your success stories, it is so inspiring. I'm only 20 but looking at all of your photos has changed my life, in a short short short period of time. I thank all of you. By the way, last february like I said, I started at 213 (according to my WW) and I am 5'7, I am now 154.

59 pounds to go, and I can't wait to hit more. There are so many hours of my days where I feel down, but I wont let it get to me anymore. i will achieve. Thanks for all the inspiration, and sorry for all the pics again.

I feel like I look the same, and the photos show me the clear difference. I still dislike the skin in my back, the largeness of my belly, and certain areas, but I guess it's a matter of feeling the same. But I will get through, and all of us will.

Shoot forget to type! I think you look great! I'm 5. 7 and last year I lost 19 lbs, gained some back so this is an inspiration to me. I would be happy if I could Get to 154, I got down to 168 but back up to 180, I know how it feels to be down but reading your post and others on this thread motivates me to get started again!
  • c_luise
    c_luise Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i have currently just started on this, well about a month ago properly and just wanted to see some progress pics or before/after ones would be fantastic.

5'6" here.

Before and during (after 43 pounds gone, still another 35-40 to go)

frontweightloss_zps7f844388.jpg
    sideweightloss_zpsa1da74a2.jpg
  • c_luise
    Options
    I'm 5'7". Started out at 225 in August, 2012. After picture is from last week after losing 50 lbs. I would like to lose 25 more.

8439425904_f88283274f.jpg

Wow! Great job! Such a fabulous difference!
  • c_luise
    Options
    Just a smidge under 5' 7", I still have a ways to go:
    SW: 231 - That I know
    CW - 184.6
    GW - 150

These pics are at just under 45 pounds down, my goal is another 36 pounds and maybe 10 or more beyond there. I have varying levels of commitment and getting in the groove but got really going in late August, though I was sort of trying through mid July, that is when the before pics were taken.

2iqkht.jpg

2gv0dv9.jpg

Love looking at everyones pics. I hope the OP is still on her journey, the diary looks rather quiet of late. I think I may have posted as an observer a ways back. Glad to share now :) Who knows in a few more months I have more, I mean less to share.

Good luck to everyone, show up EVERY day and we'll see you soon !

Great transformation! Keep up the great work!
  • kbmiller27
    kbmiller27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can't remember how I posted pics in the first place, but here is a link to my pics/story. I don't think I originally added that I"m 5'7"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/704281-1st-mini-goal-acheived-wedding-dress-nsv-for-me

Since that posting, I have lost another 10 pounds but am taking a break from losing weight as I am now expecting another baby. I will say that I am extremely happy to be a good 25 lbs (starting weight) lower than I was when I got pregnant with my first child. Here's hoping for a smooth pregnancy!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    PROGRESS! 10 POUNDS! 5'7" 155-145

I'm sharing this by itself too, but really wanted to add to this thread! :) I don't want to do the whole figuring out the photos thing (I will eventually) but wanted to share my 10-pound progress photos! You can check out my profile- I cleared out all but the 2 comparison shots. Black outfit is at 155, orange at 145.

I'm 33 years old and 5'7". I dabbled around on MFP all fall, bouncing between a few pounds.

Measurements (Jan 2-Feb 19)

Waist: From 31 to 29 inches

Belly: From 36 to 33 inches

Hips: From 42 to 39 inches

I started tracking every day January 2, 2013, weighing 153. I wanted a sustainable and comfortable small deficit, so I eat 1500 net. I always eat my exercise calories. I focus on the weekly average more than the daily amount. Most weeks I actually have averaged between 1500-1600 net. I try to keep my carbs below 100, mainly for blood sugar control, but it definitely affects my appetite and weight in a good way to keep them low. I try to eat real, whole food, and I love meat, veggies and fat.

MFP says .5 pound per week at this amount. It's been 7 weeks and I have dropped 8 pounds. The first 6 happened fast, and then I have been actually doing about .5 pounds every 5-6 days. My original goal weight was 135, but I will be fine wherever my weight settle keeping up my current lifestyle. I want to get stronger and lose 2-3 more inches everywhere. I am happy eating what I am now, and will start upping calories if I stop losing.

I'm a type I diabetic and have pretty much always done some kind of exercise. I do mostly body-weight exercises like lunges, squats, push-ups and assisted pull-ups. I also climb stairs, cycle and run. I like to mix it up, working out at the park and only a bit at the gym, so I wear a HRM and try to keep it up. I usually do something 30-60 minutes a day, sometimes just biking for transportation. I'm really trying to stay committed to stretching every day!
  • kegbail
    Options
    This is motivating! Bump for later.

I'm 5' 6.5 ", Age 35

SW - 193
    CW - 189

1st goal is 155, but ideally I would like to be around 135-138ish
  • brileyvazquez
    brileyvazquez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What did you do to lose this weight?? Everyone seems to have a different method. Congrats!
  • Ok so I've never posted one of these before.... and I'm still in the process I'm 5'6" this was about a month ago. I'm still working on dropping at least another 10 lbs now. I've only started my journey since April 2012 but this was a image someone got of me.

beforeandafter-1.jpg

21079631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

You look amazing! What exercises have you been doing?
  • Emcookohb
    Emcookohb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    These are awesome! Way to go all of you!! Keep up the amazing work. :smile:
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    inspiring thread~ I can't wait till I can post some results, too!
    Congratulations on all your hard work, everyone!!!
  • valerieobrien13
    valerieobrien13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great thread! Awesome work everybody!
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 3/4" and my first pic I weighed around 160, second is around 140#. I actually started around 180 but I don't have any pictures of me then. Oh and I have given birth to six babies, the last being twins! I am currently doing Body Revolution with 5, 10, and 15# weights and I try to run every other day. I love running 5ks but hate running in general :)

34618vq.jpg

2rmmkhw.jpg

167l7k9.jpg
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Shudder, here we go with my first time posting pics of me on here.

First pic I took I had lost about 5 pounds - sorry it is blurry.

Currently I'm at my halfway point, roughly.

Edited to add: I forgot to say, I'm 5',6"

ThirtyPoundsLost2.jpg

I posted here before and here is an updated pic from last weekend. I blotted out my face because I look...ghastly LOL

ca2a98e4-6531-4c23-94ad-5e39e6a90a1d_zps01662efe.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!