The one food you can't eat in moderation???

Options

Replies

• brandi2258
    brandi2258 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine is Nacho Cheese Doritos!
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And:
    chips, cake, brownies.
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Otterpops or those popsicles in individual plastic sleeves. I will eat them until the sides of my mouth hurt.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Mine is Nacho Cheese Doritos!

What is it about Nacho Cheese Doritos? I know more people who say they just can't stop eating them till they are gone. *putting on my tinfoil hat*---Do you suppose there is a "secret" ingredient that aims to turn people into addicts?
  • cecep5248
    Options
    sour patch kids. i can eat a whole bag ( the BIG bag!) ohhhhhhhhh..... its only like 700 carbs and 3000 calories or something insane lol!

^^^^ This.

And Hot Tamales- Love them!

You can have the sour patch candies, but we'd have to fight over the Hot Tamales! Once I open the box it is good as gone! Don't let me have more than one box either...they are goners!
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Crisps. What you Americans call chips. If a bag is opened, I HAVE to eat to the end, no matter how large the bag.

Before the diet, it was chocolate. However, a few weeks ago I ate two squares and made my friend take the rest of the bar, so I CAN now eat that in moderation under certain circumstances.
  • annbillingsley
    annbillingsley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    ughhhh....pizza and cheese! I have been saying those two will be the death of me hitting my caloric goal if I start! it's only been about a month and I am REALLLLLLLLLLLLY craving real pizza! ok...better go find some broccoli to munch on now that I thought of that LOL!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Ice cream & Beer!
    Beer isnt considered a Food but I sure can drink it like it was :drinker:
  • pancakesmajor
    pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Phish Food!
    If I don't CAREFULLY scoop out a half cup into a separate container, I will finish the whole pint and feel disgusting afterwards!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    For the record there are healthy foods I can't pace myself on either. I just don't worry about them.
  • pagoubupa
    pagoubupa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Cheese!
  • cdh5068
    Options
    Cereal! One serving is so sad looking, and one serving always turns into four, I just can't buy it anymore :(
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    usually bread & butter, or pasta & butter.... but today apparently it is Dove chocolate hearts.... PMS colliding with Valentine's week... not good. :sick:
  • fluffyfoxx
    Options
    cookies and bread any kind of bread
  • iglaw
    iglaw Posts: 1
    Options
    Oreos. I eat them like chips.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Wine.
    yup. any kind of boose really.
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've cream, cookies or donuts. It's horrible. I can't keep them anywhere near the house.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Anything with chocolate or strawberry flavoring stuff in Pop tarts. Oh gosh!
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Oh for me it is definitely pasta. I'm ashamed to admit how many times I've eaten an entire box of pasta in one day :\
  • osmom3kids
    Options
    Ice cream or pasta. Both those foods send me out of control