How to Track Weight Watchers Points on MFP!!

Options

Replies

• JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    gonna try this
  • tinabuggy
    Options
    bump to read later
  • SherrysLife2012
    Options
    Just want to comment, so I can refer back to this.

Thanks,
    Sherry
  • magicsnapper
    magicsnapper Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tdawg875
    tdawg875 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • tdawg875
    Options
    Awesome I now have the points catagory but it's blank, nothing is populating. :(
    You need to have specific metrics in a specific order for it to work properly. It needs to be:
    Calories - Carbs - Fat - Fiber - Protein.
    No other metrics showing in your diary and they must be in that order.

Thanks!
  • tdawg875
    Options
    I had my husband edit it but this is what he did.
    In the upper right hand corner there should be a little monkey. Click on the drop menu and click on manage user scripts. then it will bring up a new window. Highlight weight watchers script (if its your only one it will already be highlighted) and click on options. It will bring up a new window. click on script settings and then edit this script. We had to select notepad as our editor but then you edit line 10 and then file save.

Thanks for this...finally got it working. Yes!
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love that I can track both calories and points on here. Thank you to the genius that figured this out, I would have never known about this otherwise. New to WW and the points plus program
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Love that I can track both calories and points on here. Thank you to the genius that figured this out, I would have never known about this otherwise. New to WW and the points plus program
    whoever created it deserves an award! lol
  • magisy
    magisy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Tried, and failed miserably, with the "new" WW a few months back. I couldn't stand the database, but I'm willing to try it along with MFP.
  • rosa1582
    rosa1582 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I need to try this when i get home. I hate double tracking :)
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    In the upper right hand corner there should be a little monkey. Click on the drop menu and click on manage user scripts. then it will bring up a new window. Highlight weight watchers script (if its your only one it will already be highlighted) and click on options. It will bring up a new window. click on script settings and then edit this script. We had to select notepad as our editor but then you edit line 10 and then file save.
    I have Windows Vista and Notebook does not appear. How do I change line 10 without notebook?? Thanks
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I have Windows Vista and Notebook does not appear. How do I change line 10 without notebook?? Thanks
    Try looking under c:\windows\system32
    If you don't see it, try wordpad instead but I'm not sure it will work.
  • stratcat45
    stratcat45 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was able to do mine by choosing Microsoft Word.
  • SugarBritchesSarah
    Options
    saving!
  • CarolAmanda
    CarolAmanda Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just did this. Thanks!

Carol
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Thanks for information!
  • tckoeppen
    Options
    Hello. I am currently trying to add ww points plus to mfp. I came across your information in my search. Does this still currently work? I tried installing and changing the information as suggested, but it would not let me do so. Are you still using it? Thanks.