Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    :) I'm 23, & game mainly on 360.
    I play a variety of things, but my faves tend to be sandbox games.
    So GTA, Sleeping Dogs...
    Games with a ton of action & a lot of extra things to do--
    I love them.
    But I play a little of everything !
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I used to play tabletop RPGs but since I moved to Maryland and the majority of my friends who game live in Virginia, I don't get the opportunity much anymore :-/

I played a bit of Infamous but I feel like you are overpowered in that game so it gets rather dull after the first couple of hours.

F.y.i.: My email notification tone on my phone is "Hey, Listen!" and the notification tone for a multimedia message is the sound of a big treasure chest in Legend of Zelda: Windwaker :-p

Just realized, you live in Rockville just as I do =)

Pinky, Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

TABLETOP RPG TIME?

Actually I was thinking that I should go refill my tea cup BUT THAT WORKS TOO! :p
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Dai and I am pretty new to the site. Like most people I am looking for a few friends. I feel like the more people you have watching you, the more you feel inspired! (Even if they don't really care haha) I am open to any one who wants to be friends. I am a female and am in my 20s but the most important thing is i'm a bit on the nerdy side. So if there are and video game fans out there I would love to meet you and have us kick some pounds in the butt together!:glasses:
    I see you cosplay! What have you done? Do you have pics? I love cosplay, but haven't done any myself because I am waaaaay to self conscious. My hubby has done Star Wars cosplay and really wants me to do some too. I would love to also LARP, but I just can't seem to get over my fear of looking terrible or being ridiculed.
  • kawillmert
    kawillmert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I may or may not be a gamer. I think my profile speaks for itself.

Anyhow, I play on Steam, Gamecube, Wii, NES, PS2. I prefer RPGs or ARPGs but I used to tear it up in some older FPS like Quakeworld, team fortress (the original), and half-life.

Currently playing Torchlight 2, Skyrim, Path of Exile, Ghost Recon, Final Fantasy's 9 and 12. Yes, I have gaming schizophrenia.
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I blame WoW for my sedimentary state! I weaned myself off of WoW around the time the Death Knight was introduced.
    ...it was a simpler time! :laugh:
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Gaming since the parents gave me an Atari 2600 - so you can blame them for starting it. :bigsmile:

First real computer games were Duke Nukem and Doom - god I love those games still. Have had pretty much every console sytem except the PS3, XBOX360 and Wii (no job, no new consoles :sad: )

Now it's WoW, D3, Skyrim, Dragon Age and various PS2 titles such as Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy series.

Used (and still use) the XBOX Dance Dance Revolution games as part of my exercise - so gaming isn't all bad. :happy:
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I've got a thing for the old Sonic games on Mega Drive (Genesis for you US folk) and could play them all day, but I'm also partial to a bit of Halo 3 (I have a non serious team called Team Cake) and adore the Mass Effect universe. I'm playing Forza 4 a lot at the moment too as its a good laugh :)

My Xbox Live tag is G23 Mr Gimp if anyone wants to say hello, or feel free to add me on here with a little hello note.
  • Reza151
    Options

Used (and still use) the XBOX Dance Dance Revolution games as part of my exercise - so gaming isn't all bad. :happy:

I tried a Jillian Michaels obstacle course game and a zumba one for X-Box Kinnect. It was almost like being in an actual class and a really great workout!
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    Wow I'm suprised how many gamers there are on here, LOVE IT! Fav games right now are Hitman Absoution, and Skyrim.
  • Reza151
    Options
    Wow I'm suprised how many gamers there are on here, LOVE IT! Fav games right now are Hitman Absoution, and Skyrim.

Let's knock out the stereotype that nerds/geeks/gamers are all sweaty, fat slobs who just sit on their *kitten* all day!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    HALO
    Gears of WAR
    Call of Duty

Been on xbox live for 8 years.

GamerTag: Robbie Brown
  • originalkazila
    Options

Let's knock out the stereotype that nerds/geeks/gamers are all sweaty, fat slobs who just sit on their *kitten* all day!

I'm so down with this.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i have 450 games in my steam account, a ps3, a 4000 dollar gaming PC, and yeah. i'd love to game more but between exercise, school, and writing i feel like i don't really have any time.
  • MysticDefender
    Options
    I'm an old school gamer & have over 100 games mainly on PS3 but I have an Xbox 360 too. Currently I'm playing Zumba fitness core & getting a great workout from that.

Add me as a friend here or on

Xbox360 GamerTag MystixDefender
    PSN GamerTag MysticDefender
  • brettjcohen
    brettjcohen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yeah I love gaming. Mostly online MMOs. Send a friend request if you like!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Dai and I am pretty new to the site. Like most people I am looking for a few friends. I feel like the more people you have watching you, the more you feel inspired! (Even if they don't really care haha) I am open to any one who wants to be friends. I am a female and am in my 20s but the most important thing is i'm a bit on the nerdy side. So if there are and video game fans out there I would love to meet you and have us kick some pounds in the butt together!:glasses:

Friend request sent. Love your ticker pic. FFVIII intro is easily the best intro vid for any computer game ever!

Has anyone got Ni No Kuni btw? I really want to get it as I love JRPG and Studio Ghibli.
  • Kristina_Victoria
    Kristina_Victoria Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    TOTAL geek and gamer here. Sending request your way :)
  • trb85
    trb85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    < WoW Junkie. Been playing for 7 years now. Managed to quit for a whole 5 months when Diablo 3 dropped, but went back to WoW a week before the MoP launch.

MFP and in-game friends requests are welcome (RealID Kalrez#1192)
  • trb85
    trb85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I blame WoW for my sedimentary state! I weaned myself off of WoW around the time the Death Knight was introduced.
    ...it was a simpler time! :laugh:

That's b/c Death Knights are terrible and ruined PVP :P

No srsly, h8 death grip QQ
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    sorry didn't read all 5 pages but what is WOW? Me and my feoncee both enjoy playing video games, We both like older games she mostly into Mario. on reg nes and snes, I have a Snes,xbox ( not 360 ) and Wii I like older games myself Not a Halo guy and not really into the 3D type of games.