Anyone Else Single for V-day?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• a_rodgers
    Options
    I'm single o V-Day. I hate it but I live with the pain all 13 years of being single on V-day. I don't need sweets or flowers. All I need is Zumba

Ashley
  • ang604
    Options
    Single lady... Planning on upping my endorphin's with a great *kitten* kicking (since its the only *kitten* i'll be getting :tongue: ) And then indulging in a (only one!) pint at the local bar with my girls :)
    Stay motivated and stay true to your tracker!!
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im single but it is ok I will be at work ... I usually buy my kids gifts. Bought my daughter hers already this past weekend. She is 17 and said Mom I gonna be your valentine bc 2morro is Valentines Day.
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yep. :frown: Again. :ohwell: 9th year. :indifferent:

Oh wait! I have a cat, and she loves me unconditionally and completely!!! :bigsmile:
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I just broke up with my boyfriend of 1.5 yrs. on Monday. It was my choice. We fought all the time, and I couldn't take it anymore. Too many differences....and similarities. He was bad for my weightloss, too. His eating habits were terrible, and mine would get worse whenever he was around. Of course, that's not what ended it...lol. I no longer wanted the stress in my life with all the bickering and power struggles. I don't hate him, and I'm not bitter or resentful. He's a good guy....we just weren't compatible on many levels. He would have stayed, but I cared too much about him to keep him in this relationship when my heart's no longer into it.

So, I'm newly single, and not currently looking. I need to get right with me before I invite anyone else into my life. I'm spending this V-Day working on myself. I'm going to workout extra hard and stay totally on point with my food journaling. Perhaps some pampering thrown in for good measure.

Yes, V-Day is a silly, commercial holiday, but it's about love, right? I loved my ex enough to set him free. I love myself.... all 245 lbs. of me. I love life with all its twists and turns, and endless possibilities. So, I will be spending V-Day happy, healthier, and at peace with all the decisions I have made this year.

So, here's to a fresh start. :drinker:
  • fattiecaces
    fattiecaces Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my first Valentines day alone in 4 years. My fiance passed away last July so Im alone & it doesn't feel so good.
  • tianormie
    tianormie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes, single it is. It's not that big a deal for me anymore. I've learned to make the most of it.

I won't be shedding tears.:sad: I'll be shedding pounds baby! Woot woot! Stay positive my friends. :bigsmile:
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Cheers, a dozen roses for all the single Fitness Pals.... Happy Valentines Day

PF_13_00000000R100_VA0325_W1_PF
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Cheers, a dozen roses for all the single Fitness Pals.... Happy Valentines Day

PF_13_00000000R100_VA0325_W1_PF

Thank you!!! :blushing: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: