Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am mainly a console gamer, Xbox 360! Halo, L4D2, soon to be Minecraft, sports games and sometimes Fallout: New Vegas!
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Anyone playing DayZ? Was in to it bet fell off a little. Looking to start playing again. Anyone want to team?
  • vharding7
    vharding7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    YES! I play lots of Xbox lol Right now I've been playing Black ops 2, Gears 3 Halo 4, Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim. I even just started my own Youtube channel and twitter, so yeah, I'm a little nerdy :blushing:

Add me on here and feel free to take a look at my YouTube channel/Twitter (although I must warn you there isn't much there yet as I just started it last week, but there is lots to come!)

Twitter: @NessaCupCake7
    My first video: http://youtu.be/2D2k6Rs8Go0
  • Rssblade
    Rssblade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yes, game name "Bracknell" all Worms games because they make me laugh, Tombraider, Borderland 1/2, Rage, Fallen , Sup commander and backer of "Elite Dangerous" and the list of games is large, so lets just say the PC usual suspects, and yes it is part cause of the weight problem sadly..
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Waves. I like my XBox Best, but I play on Steam and my PS3 sometimes.

Last year I went to E3!
    I'm a FPS or sandbox style gamer.

Oh God I played Skyrim for like 18 hours once. I have problems.

You went E3? so jelly.

It was so awesome. SO MUCH STUFF, so much SWAG. They changed their registration rules, and I don't think i can go this year now. ><

What do you mean, what changed?

They changed their requirements for alumni registration, on top of the company I was working for pretty much folding and going out of business (they're still online but that's it). So I'm lacking a lot of the requirements this year... mainly a new one being an employee ID card. Oh well I got to go one year, that was pretty exciting.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    What games, if any, do you find yourself playing over and over again?

I noticed that I end up playing We Love Katamari quite often. It's mindless but soooo addictive and the King of the Universe is sassy ^_^

And now I have the Katamari theme song in my head xD
  • Faded_Memories
    Options
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time has great replayability. I still remember when I first met a skulltulla...how I screamed...and how my best friend's dad laughed and laughed...
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    What games, if any, do you find yourself playing over and over again?

Portal, Portal 2, Skyrim, Fallout, Orange Box, Gears of War, Resistance
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I used to game a lot, but with text based games. I'm ancient! DikuMUD ;)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    *points to self* Definitely a gamer, have played video games since I was super young :) Feel free to add me.

Currently Playing: Fable 3,Skyrim, Mass Effect (all three), Resident Evil 6 and ORC, Lollipop Chainsaw, Rise of Nightmares, Bioshock 1/2 (waiting for infinity to be released) and a few others. I am driven to having a few games completed 100% in acheivements.
  • johnnyg211
    Options
    I'm a ps3 gamer nba2k13, battlefield 3 add me
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I've been playing Borderlands 2 like crazy for the past two weeks! I play a lot of Skyrim, shooters, and sports games.
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Gamer here. Feel free to add.
  • sclarktiw
    Options
    PS3 gamer here...esp Resident Evil...or anything zombie...except Walking Dead...that game blows...
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    i was a gamer - on the xbox most nights but i'm not so much now sadly :( used to get mocked on COD or Halo for being a girl gamer >_<
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Wow.... 7 pages and no love for Dungons and Dragons Online??? You WOW players are missing out! If you enjoy DnD, yo owe it to yourself to check out DDO. Free to Play and some great old school DnD character generation. It uses 3.5 rules and set in Eberron (kinda Steam-Punk type setting).

I play on Ghallandra
    Main Charater is Cristyle Sunn (The super awesome halfling mega-monk!)

Hit me up if you play.
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a total FIFA addict
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love video games..probably the biggest reason I sit around so much.
    Trying to get into the fitness games for the kinect, but my favorite games are:
    The Sims 3 (for PC)
    Guild Wars (Haven’t played in a while though—don’t have a very good internet connection.)
    Zelda (all of em but especially Ocarina of Time and any for the game boy and trying the newest one for the wii, but work has been crazy so I can’t play as much as I’d like).
    Also I love cute games like harvest moon and animal crossing.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    cute games like professor layton?