Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi, any 40 or 50 year olds trying to lose weight?

Replies

• borkys
    borkys Posts: 10 Member
    What are you doing that makes this site work so well for you? Is it the tracking?
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    I am 48.:blushing: Weight is slowly coming off and it will for you too!!:drinker:
  • djkelling
    djkelling Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 45 and I'm really trying to maintain my weight or even drop about 5lbs. I really just want to be in shape and lose the backfat!!:happy:
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Am 48 and just started the weight loss and getting healthy journey.
  • I will be 43 in about 4 hours. In decent shape but having a harder time getting rid of excess pooch around my middle. Feel free to add me!

Happy Birthday!!!! :)
  • gmm6797
    gmm6797 Posts: 4 Member
    43 and there is no stopping my trail back to health
  • babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    42 here will be 43 in a few months :sad: Trying to getting of the weight loss roller coaster :laugh:
  • I am 47. Will be 48 in a month and loving it :smile:
  • I am turning 40 in May. Having a hard time losing this last 10 pounds. Not as easy aswhen I was younger. I am a runner and I am HATING getting old!
  • Diharp
    Diharp Posts: 19 Member
    Happy early Birthday! :) I will be 50 in May. Don't want to settle with the idea that we gain 5 lbs every year as we get older. Started out 150 lbs and down to 143 lbs. There is no reason to gain 5 lbs a year.. We can do it!!!!:drinker:
  • Hi, I am 50 years old and I am trying to lose weight. This summer I was able to lose 35 lbs. I started at 209 lbs. Currently, I am just trying to maintain until spring again. :smile:
  • Goldentide
    Goldentide Posts: 1 Member
    I'll be 52 in a couple of months, I WILL lose 30-40 pounds.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    46 years young!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Happy Birthday to those celebrating today and tomorrow! BIG FIVE THREE !
  • So I am 51 and have been on MFP since 12/15/2012. Have lost 12 pounds so far - 14 more to go to reach my goal. It is easy to follow the program and the process of entering the daily information seems to make sticking to it easier.
  • 53 here
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    46 in an few days, have lost some got little more to lose. i will keep working at it
  • I'm 53 and am a breast cancer survivor and have lost 40 pounds in the past 6 months, if I can do it any one can. I'm a real foodie....
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    yep, 47 and 40 to go. Onward!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,908 Member
    I'm 44 - my goal is to lose 40 pounds by my 45th in September