1 year. 100 lbs. (wordy, but pictures!)

Options

Replies

• katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    wonderful story! Congratulations! Truly an inspiration. I just lost my first 10 since re-joining MFP in January and while it seems like a such a large victory I can't wait for the even bigger victories. Reading your story has provided me inspiration to start my day off right. thank you!!!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic hun and you look a lot younger which is unusual for someone who's lost loads of weight so congrats :smile: :flowerforyou: xx
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Wow! and Wow! and Wow!
  • carla1958
    Options
    these stories really help me. I am completely plateaued out after 20 pounds of loss (30 overall from my highest) but with 40 to go. Thank you for sharing.
  • Sassy_Girl
    Sassy_Girl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You have much to be proud of. We all look back and reflect on time we've wasted on an unhealthy lifestyle. Nevertheless, it's not where you've been that matters, it's where your going that counts. Best wishes on many more successes.
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great work!! :)
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • tjmhasan
    tjmhasan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great and I needed to read your story! Keep up the great work.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look 10 years younger with the weight gone, btw.
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    We are very similar in our starting and goals. I am a little more slow going than you have been but it is still coming off. Christmas killed me but I jumped right back on. Today I hit 200 lbs even once again. Felt great!

Congrats on your success! You are inspiring me more! Thanks for sharing!
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story. Please add me as a friend. I need some support.
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and inspiring!!!! I am just starting my journey and started the same weight as you did! I really needed to read your story this morning! Thank you.
  • lisarunk
    lisarunk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! SOOOO INSPIRING> I started my journey a year after you with the same weight and the same goals (I think we are close to the same age as well). . . It was very encouraging to see what you had done and how you had done it! Thanks so much for sharing! Keep up the great work!
  • Boobelhadj
    Options
    Great work. How tall are you?
  • CaroleNev
    CaroleNev Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 100 lbs loss, you look amazing! Best wishes as you continue on your journey. :drinker:
  • LilRiver
    LilRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
    Great work. How tall are you?

5'3 - 5'4
  • brendamac464
    brendamac464 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What a great story and I'm inspired just reading it. Congrats to you. You have accomplished an amazing goal. Bravo.
  • carolyn000000
    carolyn000000 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look really fit too! great job!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful. congrats - you are an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!