C25K buddies wanted!

Options

Replies

• Akdn
    Akdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I tried it about a year ago but gave up after the first day. I'm hoping to get my second day in tomorrow on the treadmill at the gym. I'm having a hard time figuring out the calories burned tho so I'm hoping the treadmill will give me a better idea of that. I need people to push me for this so feel free to add me, anybody =)
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm doing C210K and am on week 7 day 2. Loving it so far but have had to repeat this day twice. Ugh 25 minutes went fine the first time but for some reason this second time isn't as easy. I'm an inconsistent runner, and it's a bit frustrating.
  • melissann23
    melissann23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love C25K! I am doing my first 5k in April & it is helping me get ready :happy:
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I made it to week six last fall before I quit when the weather got cold (yes, I'm a wimp!!) Starting back up with week 2 and hoping to be able to skip ahead once I hit a rhythm again. Feel free to add me!
  • teresafromtarana
    teresafromtarana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 3 and alternate with 30DS. Feel free to add me. I am a complete non-runner so this will be an interesting journey.:laugh:
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 3! I think I'll need a friend to get through week 4. :P
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Will be doing w3d1 on Tuesday....I'm only doing 2 runs a week so far but the last week was great feeling much stronger now.
  • kae_blah
    kae_blah Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me. I am a non-runner.

Last week I did not complete w5d3. This week I have been unwell so I have only done 2 days. Either I will do day 3 tomorrow and start week 6 or I will repeat week 5 for the third time.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Will be starting week two next week. Just started yesterday but have been running a bit (usually about 15 minutes of my 40 minute walk) so I did a day and a half yesterday and today. Hoping to do a 5k in April!
  • atwphoto
    Options
    I'm on week 3, I have three kids, play ice hockey and consider myself a bad *kitten* mama. I would love to find a friend of two to support and be supported by on my fitness journey!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I use this mfp from my phone so if I haven't added you yet send me a request!
  • Kit_Kat76
    Kit_Kat76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just did week 4 day 1. Feel free to add me.
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    Did W2D2 today! I also am doing Jillian's 30 day shred! Feel free to add me! :)
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I just finished week 4 day 2 and still pushing on.. If your looking for encouragement you can friend me Im dedicated to finish this.
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I just did W4D1 today.. Sometimes getting started is hard, but I am always glad when I complete a day! Feel free to add me
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing week 3 day 2 tomorrow. I've kind of fallen off the wagon, since I got a nasty head cold this week. Feel free to add me.
  • TARuiz84
    TARuiz84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just started C25K on Wednesday! Today was supposed to be day 2, but it was all of 14 degrees and icy. Looking forward to it tomorrow. Supplementing it with DDP Yoga. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options
    I am just about to start on monday and I am worried about it as I am very heavy is it hard and would love some support :)
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Starting Week 6 on Sunday. Also do Shred and have 6 days of it left. I may have to start alternating now that the runs are getting longer. If anyone wants to add me that would be great!
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, is there a simple way to log c25k on the exercise section on MFP? I typed in c25k but nothing came up :(