"Real" Women

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Does it still count if you call it a vajayjay?

I'm pretty sure that makes the term PG-13, thus altering it's original state, therefore not real.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

I'm going back and forth between sarcastic and serious modes....

I really hate it when that happens. I'm much happier in sarcastic mode.

logic went out the window at around 4 today when we tapped the new keg at the office. :wink:

:drinker:
    how did it go? (was the judge real, btw?)

Dismissed because he decided the expired inspection sticker I had on my car was irrelevant, because the car wasn't real. It had been surgically altered.

Quick, tell the assessor's office... (no property taxes!)
  • jnichel
    Options
    82255celebrityparadisec.jpg

The REAL question is if this woman is real. Is she a Laloopsy? Or a tranny?

Real something. I'm pretty sure she's not a hologram.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure that makes the term PG-13, thus altering it's original state, therefore not real.

What if you're just a pu$$y? (can apply to either gender)
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Is this different from a natural women, and more importantly, does anyone feel like one?
  • jnichel
    Options

That is most definitely real. Tis what makes Ke$ha female.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options

I just read an article that she has tried drinking her own pee.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Nothing shocking there. Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence has practically made a career out of it...oh, and I think there's music involved too.
  • jnichel
    Options

Real women drink their own pee.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    82255celebrityparadisec.jpg

The REAL question is if this woman is real. Is she a Laloopsy? Or a tranny?

Real something. I'm pretty sure she's not a hologram.

Most likely a hobbit, Frodo's gal who appeared when he put on the ring of power
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Real women drink their own pee.
    [/quote]

I will happily give up my real woman badge on that one.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I think I saw a show called Strange Addictions where a lady drank her own urine in hopes of curing cancer. A different episode had a guy who had sex with his car...
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Life is tough when you're offended by every little thing.

I could give an eff whether someone wants to call themselves a "real woman" or a "real hula hooping meth lab mime."

Because it DOES NOT AFFECT MY LIFE.
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I think I saw a show called Strange Addictions where a lady drank her own urine in hopes of curing cancer. A different episode had a guy who had sex with his car...

Did she vomit it up and eat that too? And did he stick his dipstick in the gas tank? And finally did these freaks get committed??
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    "Real woman" said in comparison with someone else is Woman for "better person".

Also, I guess I better enjoy real womanhood while I can, I'm getting the girls done when I finish my degree! :laugh:
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Real women: women who are not altered by cosmetic surgery,women who are non-celebrities without the aid of personal trainers,chefs,make up artists,air brushing and all those other tricks used to make average "real"women feel bad about themselves and buy their products because we'll all be ugly without them.Average women with jobs,kids,school,lives to live.

That is the spirit in which it was intended on the other thread in an attempt to support the OP.

And I think you all really know that.

A word to the wise: Do NOT go out into a "progressive" american or standard Canadian or European society and declare that people who have altered themselves with cosmetic surgery are not "real women" because you will get your @aa whooped by a liberal. Men who identify themselves as women and use cosmetic surgery to become more of a real woman are perfectly allowed by modern societal standards to identify as "real woman".

And I would watch.

And applaud.

But really my long drawn out drunken liberal point is that the term "real woman" is subjective. But in total agreement with the OP and most posters no...."real woman" does not = heavy or curvy. Skinny girls are just as much women as everyone else.

Hmm...And now that I think about it I wonder if they are offended by the term "boy shape"? Anyone? I am hourglass and I am offended by "curvy" because now I feel like it means overweight. How does "boy shape" make you ladies feel?
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    a real woman has a vagina

Pics or it didn't happen.

lmao
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options

Wrong, a real woman is someone who honestly calls herself a real woman. Regardless of parts.
    /

No, I'm pretty sure that a vagina is a prerequisite. It kinda has to be there, even if it's malformed, non-functional, whatever. I could call myself a woman, but that doesn't make it so.

WRONG!!! some woman have to have all that removed because of like bad stuff that befalls them and such, Actully it's in our DNA, for instance a hermathadate has DNA of both a man and a woman,

So technically its in the genetic info were made up of

Well, technically having the genetics just makes you female, not a woman. If you identify as a woman, you are a woman.
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I see the term being applicable when comparing to photoshopped magazine pictures of women. Those aren't "real" women.

this is what it is meaning...when ~real~ women are compared those airbrushed, male driven fantasy, unattainable, cartoon women on magazines! not what that jerk said about being fat. and shame on you to the women that agreed with him.

and another thing.....a vagina can be made these days. a real woman doesn't have a Y chromosome. no matter how big your fake tits are or if you cut your bate and tackle off or take shots or your dressing or desire to be.
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options

Wrong, a real woman is someone who honestly calls herself a real woman. Regardless of parts.
    /

No, I'm pretty sure that a vagina is a prerequisite. It kinda has to be there, even if it's malformed, non-functional, whatever. I could call myself a woman, but that doesn't make it so.

WRONG!!! some woman have to have all that removed because of like bad stuff that befalls them and such, Actully it's in our DNA, for instance a hermathadate has DNA of both a man and a woman,

So technically its in the genetic info were made up of

Well, technically having the genetics just makes you female, not a woman. If you identify as a woman, you are a woman.

Actually that's not technical but your opinion. I can identify with a monkey but that doesn't make me one.