Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 20 to 25 lbs by June. Just in time for summer! :)
    Not sure how realistic that would be but hey! I can only hope......and work my *kitten* off.:)
  • fisherman987
    fisherman987 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 67 lbs by Sept 30th that will have me down to 190. Started at 307
  • kdclubb
    Options
    June 15 for my best friends wedding! It'll basically be a high school reunion so want to look awesome for it :)
  • shmurrow
    shmurrow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had a short term goal: Under 200 by my 25th birthday this Wednesday. (I started in January, so it was lose 11 lbs in 5 1/2 weeks).

I got there a couple days early =) Weighed in at 192.2 today!!
  • Adrini
    Adrini Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    As much as I can by july, doctor's check up.Up date the program I'm on.
  • dinosxrawrrr
    Options
    I want to lose 15-20 more pounds by July when my boyfriend comes home from the army!
  • PMDiva
    PMDiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 2 goals. Since I am one that gets bored and stop my modification after about 2 months, I want to see where I am on January 8, 2014. This way, I would have stayed with it for 1 year, even if it is maintenance. The 2nd goal is September 13, 2013, my 53th birthday. I would like to have lost a total of 60 lbs from January 8, 2013. I am down 13 lbs; 47 lbs more to go or I'll take more.
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want to be 155 by Apr 20 so thats about 10 lbs. In a couple of months. Physical Fitness Assessment for Navy.
  • Melahearn
    Melahearn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I have a holiday to florida in 9 weeks would like to lose 20 lb!
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I had 2 goals -

1. -10% Loss by 4/4 for a doctor's appt. (Met way early)
    2. Weigh 243 by the middle of June. This is the mid point of my planned total loss, and as well as I recall, it was pretty much my weight when I turned 30, it would be cool to turn 40 at the same weight. :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    40th B-Day normal BMI
  • groke101
    Options
    I promised my daughter that I would have a normal BMI by my birthday 3lb to go by April 9th.
  • MLibby84
    Options
    Well My first goal I wanted to loose 30lbs by the time my husband comes home at the end of March(i've lost 13lbs so far, I started the begning of January) but i decided I will be happy with loosing 20lbs by the time he comes home. I have never lost that much before so i will be happy with that. My ultimate goal is to loose 40lbs by my 29th birthday in July. I have my personal training set up for 6 months and so my sessions will be done in June. i hope to at least loose 30 by then and then do the last 10 on my own.

started weighted was 188
    CW- 174.6
    Ultimate goal weight - 140 by July 3rd
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Well by April I'd like to lose 0.5" off my waist, 0.5" off my thighs, my arms to look more defined and to possibly lose 2.4% body fat. Don't think it's so easy to lose BF though, so that may have to wait.

Weight wise, I'd like to lose 4.4lb by March 4th as that's my birthday and would put me dead on 10st (140lb).

By June I'd like to be at 137lb, have lost another 0.5"-1" off my waist and thighs and lose another couple of % BF.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I want to lose it ALL by TOMORROW. >:(
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    November 9th. My best friend is getting married and I'm a bridesmaid so I really would just like to be happier in my skin. Not looking to be a specific weight or size (well....maybe a UK size 14) but just happier and smaller :-). Plenty of time to take it slow and steady!
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I would like the weight to be off by June 1st/13 or be very close to goal!
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I am working to lose 60 lbs before my 45th birthday in late March and I'm within 9 lbs of hitting the goal
  • nawalamd
    Options
    15 pounds by April 1.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Ultimately though, I'm currently 32.4% BF (due to long-term eating disorders - I have a lot of fat for someone who isn't fat), and would like to get to 25% I think. Possibly lower, not sure yet.

I know this is a long-term goal though, so I don't really have a date. Any drop in that is a great thing for me, and any inch loss is what I'm aiming for - weight loss will probably come along with this though, and my "goal weight" so to speak is 133lb.