Anyone have a date they want to lose weight by?

Options

Replies

• chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    5 pounds in 7 weeks - when I go on holiday to Croatia with my family. I would love to not hate the holiday photos, and feel better in a swimsuit...
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I already passed my goal which was by Christmas. The last half of last year I kind of slacked. I didn't really gain, I just quit trying to lose. I am getting back into high gear to finish to my goal. I would like to lose 23 pounds by Memorial Day weekend. That is when I will be traveling to my friend's military retirement ceremony. Then in the summer when I have 2 graduations and the beach I will be in good shape.
  • cerealaddict
    cerealaddict Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    May 30th.... I go traveling then so want to look great and feel even better :)
  • RNWall
    RNWall Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    40 pounds by July 28th.... I'm going to Disney World!!!
  • njgirl50
    njgirl50 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My daughter graduates from high school on June 15th - would love to be at 199 or as close to it as possible. It's not my goal weight, but it just sounds so much better than being in the 200"s
  • mikencherie
    Options
    Most definitely have a date! I have a challenge with a co-worker that we wear our old military dress uniform or BDUs to work on Memorial Day. He is underweight from his AF days so it's not much of a challenge for him, but I have to get down to less than 180 or to about 31" in waist. Really, I want to be there by latter part of April and wear my Army Dress Greens to church for my daughter's 9th BDay! Neither one of my kids have seen me in BDUs or anything Army related, but I haven't been able to wear it since the late 80s either. Les and I are taking this challenge seriously and we will even wear our hair and mustache according to military regs.
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    48 pounds by September 21st for a friend's wedding.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    yesterday.
  • katesand10
    katesand10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    8lbs by 3/15/13...this would put me at a healthy BMI.
  • teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    27th June

I want to lose another 10-15kg by that date - as I'm heading to UK to see my daughter graduate
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    We go to the beach the week of July 4th, and I have 19 or so pounds left to lose, and some serious toning still in progress!
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be 200 or less by my birthday which is 26th Feb, looks like I may end up a little short with still 5 lbs to go
  • OOjinxxOO
    Options
    Before june 2 and if I don't make that then september 1.
  • allforthethrill
    allforthethrill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Initially I would have said YES because the weight dropped off before I started exercising, then it began to fluctuate. So now I have a goal to be bikini ready by November this year, I'm not sure which weight that will be. Summer's ending in Australia now so that still gives me 9 more months to be prepared! I've never been able to wear a bikini and have a body I've been proud of so this will be amazing!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be down 40 total by May 1. Since I'm at 23 as of last Tuesday I feel that's a feasible goal. 17 more in 2 1/2 months seems very do-able at my current state.

If I could be down 80 by mid-September, that would be great but if not, as long as I'm still on this journey, getting stronger and healthier, I won't be as worried about the actual number. :)
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    25Lb By May 23rd, Ill be 40 years Old!! :embarassed:
  • alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 21 pounds by the last week in June. That's when the whole family is off to Italy for my cousins wedding :)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    5lbs by 3/16 (wedding :smile: )
    15lbs by 6/1
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i am trying to lose 10-15 pounds by may 5th for a beach vacation and also my college graduation will be right after.
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Yes! Leave for a southern caribbean cruise in exactly 9 weeks!!!! Yikes...I have want to lose 15 pounds by that time. I know it is pretty agressive, but I am determined!