The Walking Dead~

Options

Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    The ending was bad *kitten*! The governor is no joke! Glad to see Darryl and Merle back at the prison and Rick needs to go ....he's a simple mofo.

Rick is the ONLY character that's not going to die...it's his story...based around him. Not saying that I disagree though.

The writers said very clearly that ANYONE could die. Main character or not. I'm still holding out some hope here.

Yeah they did say that, but it's based on a monthly comic, still going, that's 90 issues deep and Rick's still around. Just sayin'.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Team Daryl!!!! Last episode was fantastic
  • lauradawson1123
    Options
    ^ more than 90 issues deep now. they are past 100.

LOVE WALKING DEAD!
  • ebazz2334
    Options
    I also think that Rick just came to his senses after the attack. This is setting up to be one hell of a war between the groups!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    The ending was bad *kitten*! The governor is no joke! Glad to see Darryl and Merle back at the prison and Rick needs to go ....he's a simple mofo.

Rick is the ONLY character that's not going to die...it's his story...based around him. Not saying that I disagree though.

Don't be to sure - shows diverge from the original writers visions all the time. The british version of Being Human killed off two of the three main characters, the vampire and the werewolf, and the show just replaced them with a couple new ones.

The same could happen here.
    The writers said very clearly that ANYONE could die. Main character or not. I'm still holding out some hope here.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Daryl is replacing Shane as my favorite character. Sucks to lose Axel; I was kinda hoping for a bit a rival with him and Daryl over Carol.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Daryl is replacing Shane as my favorite character. Sucks to lose Axel; I was kinda hoping for a bit a rival with him and Daryl over Carol.

I havent seen last nights yet, but its good to know Axel is gone...he was giving me a creepy Pedo vibe
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I f***ing LOVE hating Merle. He's such an *kitten*. I'm so in love with Darryl. So so so in love. I think it's hilarious that everyone loves the redneck. We need Merle. It would be too easy without him.

I'm sort of hoping Andrea decides to become a useful human being sometime soon. Either that or she dies. I can't deal with her crap any more. Put on your big girl panties, Andrea... This is the apocalypse.

The governor is so evil. I just KNEW that truck was going to be full of zombies because that would have been the most f***ed up thing he could do. Not just kill them with a bullet to the head. No no. Not evil enough. Unleash a bunch of zombies and just watch. And laugh maniacally.

I hate that they killed Axel. He was growing on me. Poor Carol.

I think Rick snapped out of his crazy "I see dead people" phase. At least I hope so. That nonsense was too ridiculous. Lori is finally dead. Please make her go away.

I don't don't even know what to think about Glenn right now. I'm frustrated for him. He sees what needs to be done but can't make it happen because of everyone's emotions. "I almost got raped." "I don't have a leg." "The baby is hungry." "My mom is dead and my dad is crazy." "Daryl left me." "My stupid *kitten* wife is dead and haunting me." Stop crying, ya'll. Kill the zombies, fortify the prison, and take out the crazy *kitten* Governor and his minions.

Sorry, I'm obsessed.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    They really need to do something with Michone.

The season is almost over and we know little more about her now than when the season first started.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Rick is not dying anytime soon.. Your just seeing a guy crack after he lost his wife, dozen of people that put their lives in his hands, as well as people he had to kill that were still alive.. He doesn't want to lead anymore but its pretty obviously with Glenn getting angry there isn't really anyone else to do it.

As for who was driving, I am betting it was either the chick that was on the wall that lied to Andrea about the Governor, or it was Andrea trying to earn loyalty to the governor.. I still expect her to leave and join Rick and them at the prison when the Governor really loses it in front of people.

Oh and expect plenty of main characters to die in the next few episodes if not the final episode of the season.
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I felt a little bad for him last night when he realized Daryl and been abused and started crying. No matter how ****ty of a person he is, he truly loves his little brother.
    Yup, it humanizes him a little. Still, there is no way he will ever be accepted as a part of the group. I predict he will eventually die saving someone's life. You know, kind of a redeeming last action.

Oh excellent prediction! I hope that's true. But not soon. They need to keep Merle around a bit longer.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Daryl is sexy sexy sexy

BUT BREAKING BAD IS WHERE ITS AT :bigsmile: :drinker: :love: :laugh:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Rick is not dying anytime soon.. Your just seeing a guy crack after he lost his wife, dozen of people that put their lives in his hands, as well as people he had to kill that were still alive.. He doesn't want to lead anymore but its pretty obviously with Glenn getting angry there isn't really anyone else to do it.

As for who was driving, I am betting it was either the chick that was on the wall that lied to Andrea about the Governor, or it was Andrea trying to earn loyalty to the governor.. I still expect her to leave and join Rick and them at the prison when the Governor really loses it in front of people.

Oh and expect plenty of main characters to die in the next few episodes if not the final episode of the season.

so you think the people that were still at the town and not gone to be involved in the "raid" all of a sudden showed up with a van full of walkers without the governor knowing about it and he just sits there and smiles like it was planned? Makes sense.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I hate to jump on the Merle-hate train, but I can't help it. Everything about him creeps me out, his voice especially. I thinks Rick's stroll through Crazy Town was cut short by the zombie bomb. The actor who played Axel was on the Talking Dead after the Walking Dead last night - he's got even more of a pedo-vibe in real life.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

It's an ensemble story. It doesn't completely center around him, and it's also not unusual for a story to evolve over time. I mean, Star Wars wasn't just about Luke Skywalker.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    so you think the people that were still at the town and not gone to be involved in the "raid" all of a sudden showed up with a van full of walkers without the governor knowing about it and he just sits there and smiles like it was planned? Makes sense.

No, but that van was well after the Governor was already at the prison.. it would be easy for them to write in he gave an order to one of the people in the town to load up zombies in the van and drive it in.. wait 20 minutes after we leave.. The Governor is a pretty calculating psychopath in control of most situations that he cares about
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

It's easy to suspect Andrea, but I don't think it was her. She was asking where the Governor was at. He didn't let her in on the plan. I am thinking it is Tyrese's daughter. Maybe that group joined up with the Governor after Rick turned them away.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I hate to jump on the Merle-hate train, but I can't help it. Everything about him creeps me out, his voice especially. I thinks Rick's stroll through Crazy Town was cut short by the zombie bomb. The actor who played Axel was on the Talking Dead after the Walking Dead last night - he's got even more of a pedo-vibe in real life.

LOL!
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Yes! So was I
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    They are going to war, they need Merle and they need Tyreese and his group to come back. I predict they will eventually end up in woodbury.