The Walking Dead~

Options

Replies

• aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Do you guys think Andrea is pretty?

Yes I think she is pretty but then again, I'd have to see her without her make up on... speaking of that, it's nice that during a zombie apocalypse there is apparently an abudance of make up and a shortage of soap and shampoo. I'd image the whole group is pretty funky because I've never seen a stick of deoderant laying around. :laugh:

LOL I have so thought the same thing on numerous occassions. I think the only time that we've seen them shower was at the jail in I think episode 1 Season 1.

That and the CDC, they actually had hot showers there.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options

She would make a pretty zombie :laugh:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

She would make a pretty zombie :laugh:

Haha! Good one!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I freaking love this show!!!
  • aksmitty1981
    Options
    So, who's the next "major" character to go? I'm going with Merle.
  • boulinoute
    Options
    I hope Daryl kills the governor... and backstabbing Andrea
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Kill Meril already. I can't stand that idiot. Too bad they let that last group of people go they could really use them about now

Did they leave already? I must have missed it if they did. I thought rick told them they couldn't stay but that they were still in the prison.
  • aksmitty1981
    Options
    Kill Meril already. I can't stand that idiot. Too bad they let that last group of people go they could really use them about now

Did they leave already? I must have missed it if they did. I thought rick told them they couldn't stay but that they were still in the prison.

It made it seem like they left but never said where they went. I hope they come back because Tyrese is a beast.
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options

It made it seem like they left but never said where they went. I hope they come back because Tyrese is a beast.

I hope they come back too!!!! It was so unclear where they went , surely that was for a reason... so we can be shocked and excited by their return later...
  • aksmitty1981
    Options

I hope they come back too!!!! It was so unclear where they went , surely that was for a reason... so we can be shocked and excited by their return later...

I was hoping they would come out during the shoot out and prove that they would be loyal and valuable to the team. Oh well...
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that Andrea is going to kill the govener.
    There was a single caracter who was hidden.
    The "Zombie truck" driver.
    Given the build and the running, I think it was a woman driving it.
    My feelings is that she will tell Andrea what happened and Andrea will kill the Gov.
  • ArmyVet92
    ArmyVet92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What I wanna know is how the hell can you shoot zombies all day long with head shots but can't even take out the Gov. while he's standing there, arms spread saying shoot me if you can *kitten*?!?! :huh: :grumble:

That is the same exact thing my husband was saying while we were watching it!!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

I really and truly didn't understand that move. Their numbers are dwindling, they need more able bodied people in the group.

Yes they need more people, but the wrong people will just hurt them worse. Merle is a liability, you can't trust him.

I agree about Carl, I think. He might be a loose wire though. Emotions too controlled. He never really grieved his mother. Sometimes those things have a way of errupting badly when not released properly.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    So, who's the next "major" character to go? I'm going with Merle.

Beth, Hershel or Carol.. I think they keep Merle around til the finale.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I think it's crap. It's basically a prime time soap opera. People think ZOMG ITS ABOUT ZOMBIES....bull. It has next to nothing to do with zombies. The zombies are basically extras in that show. Ever episode you might be lucky enough to see a couple, bu the focus is on the social drama.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think it's crap. It's basically a prime time soap opera. People think ZOMG ITS ABOUT ZOMBIES....bull. It has next to nothing to do with zombies. The zombies are basically extras in that show. Ever episode you might be lucky enough to see a couple, bu the focus is on the social drama.

Well... how exactly do you propose they make zombies full-time characters? I mean... it's not like there could be a plot that centers on the relationships between zombies... not without taking the show in a completely different direction than the comic book, and that would alienate the fans of the comic book.

Oh and... FYI every drama is, in its essence, a soap opera. If you don't like the show, then don't watch.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Somebody needs to show those people in the prison how to shoot. Come on! How many hundreds of rounds expended and only one fatality on each side?

My daughter and I were both amazed that NOBODY could hit the governor, even though he did not even hide or anything, he just stood there and everyone missed him....wtf
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options

Well... how exactly do you propose they make zombies full-time characters? I mean... it's not like there could be a plot that centers on the relationships between zombies... not without taking the show in a completely different direction than the comic book, and that would alienate the fans of the comic book.

Oh and... FYI every drama is, in its essence, a soap opera. If you don't like the show, then don't watch.

How about getting them their own spinoff...call it 21/2 Zombies or something like that
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    The producers/writers do a good job of never letting anyone, including the audience, get comfortable. The majority of the chaos/drama comes when they introduce new, living people to an episode -- or a characters personality begins to change...ie Rick, Glen, recently. You know what to expect from zombies...It's the living who you can't figure out!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options

There is pretty much no zombie killing. I'm not saying make them the main characters, but make it so the audience doesn't forget there's zombies and what not. Like when that chick got knocked...seriously...zombies outside...that last thing I'd be thinking about is getting a piece...js....so unbelievable.