Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Claustrophia
  • dlveck
    dlveck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 22 years old and STILL scared of the dark.

Also mirrors in general, at night I turn them around and if I can't(I have a huge dresser with a mirror attached) I have to cover my head or move the blankets to a point where I can't see it.

Grasshoppers an June Bugs too. I had both caught in my hair as a kid and I freaked out! If I see any I run!

June Bugs...yes. Can't stand them and they way they just aim at you. Then when they are all helpless and flailing on their back and you step on them...that crunching noise they make is enough to make me vomit. Ewwww
  • UNC_Brittany_84
    Options
    Clowns! I just hate them. They are creepy with a permanent smile.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Surinam toads. I didn't even want to type those two words together.

Woah .. never seen one of thoes before .. I absolutely love frogs and toads ... but this one did make me feel a bit sick! creepy

Whats strange is in her username, she has frog in it. Toads are uglier than frogs I guess.

Gnnnh, I realized as I was typing that I was contradicting my own username. But "tapireverythingbutSurinamtoads" was too long.
  • kenyajae
    Options
    Driving over a cigerette that is tossed out a car window. I brace myself for my car to explode..
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    The Ooompa Loompas freak me out on Willy Wonka. My husband thinks it's hilarious.

Now that's funny :bigsmile:
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Clowns, any clown except for a Harlequin. I know it's weird, but there it is.

And snakes of any kind. I cry.
    When I was a kid with my grandmother, we went mushrooming with friends. My friend and I were merrily skipping down a deer path when a VERY large bull or rat snake stood up in strike position. My grandmother actually thought it was a log until that point. She used a weed chopper and well...no more snake. It measured over 6ft long though.

And now, zombies bc I'm hooked on TWD even though it scares the crap out of me.
  • Libi_KK
    Options
    And mimes.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    heights definitely. I have fainted rock climbing (on ropes luckily) and had a breakdown last time we went bouldering. I had to jump down from a 5 foot ledge... yeah. it is bad

So your username (rockymtnlove) is a bit ironic? :happy:
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Loose hair and drains. Loose hair IN drains, now that's a huge nightmare! :sick:
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Also -

Rat kings.

Don't google it. Just trust me. Scariest thing EVER. And disgusting.
    I went against your orders and googled.....whhyyyyyyyyy :sad: :sad: :sad: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Telephones. Talking to people on telephones gives me massive anxiety attacks.

I also shudder at the feeling of terracotta pots/chalky objects.
  • pobanion
    pobanion Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Public washrooms.....
  • Libi_KK
    Options
    Bridges ! :( ****e i got shivers going up my spine ahhh i need to cross 2 daily

Right there with you...I HATE driving over bridges. I don't mean like the little over pass that goes over the Truckee River here in town. I'm talking stuff like the Bay Bridge in SF...the I-95 Bridge in Philly...the bay bridge going to Annapolis...I have to be as close to the middle of the bridge as possible so I can't see over the sides & I white knuckle the steering wheel or the oh *kitten* bar (if I'm not driving) for the entire span.

With you there. The tunnel under the James River and the bridge to The Outer Banks always scare the bejeezus out of me. I refuse to drive them & close my eyes every time.
  • gts175
    gts175 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    tumblr_maz2dc3o7O1qezhjmo1_500.gif

Crankstr - you rock and make me laugh. I may develop a phobia yet just seeing all your pics!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Also -

Rat kings.

Don't google it. Just trust me. Scariest thing EVER. And disgusting.
    I went against your orders and googled.....whhyyyyyyyyy :sad: :sad: :sad: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I told you not to do it. But you didn't listen. I had a long debate with myself to even post it or not. But, I'm a horrible human being and decided if it scares me, buahaha might as well scare other people.
  • ArmyVet92
    ArmyVet92 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Drains... I deathly afraid of them... /shutter

Forgot to add Praying Matis too... those thing scare the daylights out of me....
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Open closet doors at night.
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Butterflies and Ladybugs... weird, i know! But they totally freak me out!
  • Wwinkel
    Options
    Mannequins!