Coffee Enemas

Options

Replies

• bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Would you not get the same benefits from a beer enema, only with the added benefit of a buzz?
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I have never tried or considered trying an enema of any type. But wouldn't a detox diet serve the same purpose? You can do the lemonade cleanse or just buy a detox product... Same result, nothing needs to go up the wrong whole!

This is a detox. Fast & simple.
  • Lmerlini
    Options
    i have lost faith in this website. i was under the impression that the people "here" were nice, polite, supportive and helpful. after stumbling upon this thread i see i was sadly mistaken. why so rude? if you think the question is silly just skip it and move on. you actually took time out of your day to be rude to someone you don't even know. NOW who has too much time on their hands ;)
  • biscuitwelsh
    biscuitwelsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yeah-- I tried them but had to give them up because they made my *kitten* all nervous and jittery.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    1zvesqw.gif

I've got nothing for this....
  • Jess1caLe
    Jess1caLe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1zvesqw.gif

• Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of these responses come off as rude, but a lot of the reason is that those of us that have been on this site a long time already have read the research on things like cleanses and enemas. The reason that people take these things as a joke is because they are. Your body, even when it isn't at it's healthiest, is better at cleaning itself than anything you can be sold, anything a Kardashian uses, and anything that you can put up your bum. The reason it evacuates everything is the huge caffeine kick that comes from putting the coffee almost directly into your bloodstream. You'd experience a bowel movement than made you wonder if you had any bones left in your body if you went a long time without caffeine and ingested it the erm, conventional way. Yes, I know that it is used as an alternative treatment for colon cancer, definitely not a cure. Unless a doctor, a real doctor, tells you to do this (and they should probably teach you how at the very least, then just don't do it. That being said, I'm a fan of Eastern medicine and proven homeopathic treatments, but this is simply not the way to go. Of course you'll feel great right after you do it, and maybe you'll drop some water weight because caffeine is a diuretic, but just think about how natural it is to read something on the internet and then start consuming your morning joe through your bum. Respectfully, good luck; and maybe try the amazing food that boost your digestive processes and see how that goes. My terrible skin was very much improved when I took out some of the junk food and added some of the good food.
  • Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    http://www.ineedcoffee.com/07/enemadanger/

Good luck, I guess. I admit....I'm not completely turned off by the idea. But....the caffeine thing makes me a little nervous.

Could you use decaffeinated coffee?
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    1zvesqw.gif

... And bring back firefly.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Good luck with whatever you choose, but (pun intended), I prefer to DRINK my coffee. :drinker:
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely nothing to say on this. Other than I have never heard of anything so SIMPLE, in my life. I use the word simple in my grandmothers context.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    LOL! I just saw this on an episode of My Strange Addiction on TLC.

LMAO - that is exactly what I thought of too!

Addicted to enemas...that doesn't sound like an addiction, it sounds like a fetish.
  • danidynamo
    danidynamo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    watch the documentary dying to have known. very interesting, and they do mention this a lot having to do with the gerson therapy as a cure for cancer. anyone that has negative comments or thoughts on this just hasn't heard of it. don't let them get you down, and keep us posted on how it works! but of course with anything, i would also recommend talking to your doctor about this. they may be able to give you some tips as well! good luck!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    OH wait...this is a real thread?

laughing-cat.jpeg

QFT
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have never tried or considered trying an enema of any type. But wouldn't a detox diet serve the same purpose? You can do the lemonade cleanse or just buy a detox product... Same result, nothing needs to go up the wrong whole!

This is a detox. Fast & simple.

Umm, yeah, I wouldn't do that lemonade one either. Just look it up and see how they serve absolutely 0 benefits. I was dying to find a "detox" because I wanted to jump start my plan to get healthy, but they are all crap. Just look around for the cons as well as the "pros". I do not see anything wrong with certain types of fasting, but "cleanses" are largely bunk. Look up the nutter who thought up the lemon juice, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper cleanse that has been popular for decades. It's crap.
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    chef_zps2679828b.jpg
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Please get in line with the Dr. Oz followers so you can be slapped.

Wow, well aren't you a violent one.
    Yes lol. May I suggest you use a tampon soaked in vodka along with this process? It might be more fun if you get a buzz while doing the coffee enema.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    http://www.ineedcoffee.com/07/enemadanger/

Good luck, I guess. I admit....I'm not completely turned off by the idea. But....the caffeine thing makes me a little nervous.

Could you use decaffeinated coffee?

That defeats the whole purpose.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    63a37d26-3938-4f38-a11a-f7606594169a_zps8757e5c8.jpg
This discussion has been closed.