Tramp Stamp? Like/Dislike

Options

Replies

• crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Prefer artwork on other parts of her body....
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i have the definition of a tramp stamp... a flower, with tribal behind it.. that I got on my 18th bday.. and I HATE it.... i am finally taking steps to get it covered with something better and have an artist drawing something up ;)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have one. It was my first tattoo over 10 years ago when I turned 18. The tattoo is a pair of Egyptian style eyes that stand for "fury". If I had an appropriate picture I would show but at the moment none of them would be considered appropriate by MFP mods.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Um yeah not a fan at all. Its on my list of places to never get tattooed.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo on my lower back (see my pics) I wouldn't qualify it as a tramp stamp though.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    You need no target, why ruin a perfect line? Plus the back dimples are where your thumbs go anyway.

260845_figura_-dzhinsy_-krasota_small_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg
    A Tramp Stamp on this would be like putting a bumper sticker on a Bentley.
    Well said!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    By the way, those of you who say you wouldn't get a tattoo "there" basically because other people think its tacky/trashy/ or stupid, probably shouldn't get a tattoo anywhere. Clearly you are a sheep and care far too much about what others think.
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    Options
    I have one and I absolutely hate it, thank goodness I don't have to see it lol. It was my very first tattoo. I was young and stupid and thought "oooh that looks pretty badass". If I could do it again, I would still have tattoos for sure, but put more thought and meaning into the design and placement.

This! lol.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options
    By the way, those of you who say you wouldn't get a tattoo "there" basically because other people think its tacky/trashy/ or stupid, probably shouldn't get a tattoo anywhere. Clearly you are a sheep and care far too much about what others think.

This.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Dislike, but I'm not a fan of tattoos in general. I think it's just my generation, or something. I just prefer a body the way it was born, with no drawing on it. I'm strange, I know...
  • gash200
    Options
    I do not like them. I feel like they are called "tramp stamps" for a reason.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options

LOL. is this real life? so I am automatically a "tramp" because i have a tattoo on my lower back, which people have decided to refer to that area of the body as "tramp stamp" if tattooed. wow, the ignorance of people amazes me every day. bold statement you made there my dear.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options

LOL. is this real life? so I am automatically a "tramp" because i have a tattoo on my lower back, which people have decided to refer to that area of the body as "tramp stamp" if tattooed. wow, the ignorance of people amazes me every day. bold statement you made there my dear.

Meh, us lovely, gorgeous women are always labeled tramps anyways, whether there are tramp stamps or not. Lets throw a "tramp stamp" party and make out with everyone, take pics, and share them here to show the ignoramous how correct she was.

I don't know about you, but that's like, EVERY Saturday night for me!!! Tramp on sistah!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I Like! Unless its the motorcycle handle bar tatt.... That ones dumb. :smile: Haaah. I like mine of course. Its the Armenian Cross with grape leaves.. Would have liked to add some beautiful flowers. And mine shall entertain the CNA's who will be showering me one day, in the shower room, at the Alzhemiers Home. Give em something to look at! :laugh:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have a "tramp stamp" thank you very much and I think it's hot... The few times I get to see it when I look I the mirror naked and twist my body around.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options

Meh, us lovely, gorgeous women are always labeled tramps anyways, whether there are tramp stamps or not. Lets throw a "tramp stamp" party and make out with everyone, take pics, and share them here to show the ignoramous how correct she was.

Don't forget the pillow fight in our underwear!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

Don't forget the pillow fight in our underwear!

OH yeah! I spaced that one!
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My eyesight is not so good. So anything that points me in the right direction and/or gives instructions is welcome.
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are: why would anyone want to permanently put something on their body called a tramp stamp? And my hubbie says they're called that for a reason.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    My thoughts are: why would anyone want to permanently put something on their body called a tramp stamp? And my hubbie says they're called that for a reason.

Your husband sounds SUPER smart and not ignorant at all...