77lbs GONE! FOREVER! Pics too!

Options

Replies

• truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishments. You are a true inspiration.
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! WTG! We are the same height and my goal is to be at your weight! Thanks for the post!
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    beautiful story :)
  • knittinlady
    knittinlady Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! :smile:
  • KenzieMBurke
    KenzieMBurke Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Very motivating!!!
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all.

Congratulations on losing those pounds and gaining so much wisdom.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! How did you break through your plateaus?? I am currently stuck and can't break through mine!

I turned to strength training for a couple of weeks then went back to cardio, it worked each time. :)

And, Dulcemami, I'm 5'4"!

Congrats you did a good job!!!! I'm almost the same weight when u started out. 202. Now I'm trying hard to lose mine but no budge on the scale yet. How many pounds weight did u start using first?

I used handweights, doing the strength exercised that Jillian Michaels shows in her 30 Day Shred DVD. I did squat and press, chair rows, and pushups mostly. My weights were never heavy, started at 3lbs then went up to 6lbs, which defined my shoulders nicely!

Again, everyone, thank you so much! I've just woken up this morning and seeing everyone's responses has made my day. I'll be extra healthy today in honour of all of you! :heart:
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Good on you! I grew up in Germany, you'll love the food there, everything is fresh and clean. You'll have a blast.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Kudos! You look gr8t :):):)
  • Jataelle
    Jataelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your new life!!!!:happy:
  • strawberrylola
    strawberrylola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you are amazing, a real inspiration! Your story made me cry - thank you for sharing xx
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • queenbeeq
    queenbeeq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! :)
    You're incredible.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Technically if you gained a fiance you didn't lose any weight...lol Just kidding. Great job on keeping everything positive in your life and being dedicated to being healthy! You look great
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Toll!! Unglaublich wie du das gemacht hast!!
  • onelifeonebody42
    Options
    You look absolutely FABULOUS!!!! You are glowing in your picture.
  • blancokitty
    blancokitty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh my, this is just wonderful to be able to hear and see how you've lost so much weight. I just joined and your post has inspired me a greal deal. You look great and you are beautiful.
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    fair play to you, you gained alot more than what they lost. they lost a very sucessful and determined friend. thats a great asset to have in my book. well done again!!
  • Alidarmags
    Alidarmags Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on all the happiness you found and I think it is awesome you had the courage to change the negative things in your life. You deserve all the hapiness you have especially because of your hard work and commitment!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!