Let's share something you're proud of today!

Options

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    i did a really intense work out and made it through the whole thing.

3 sets burpees 10 each
    3 sets 10 each mountain climbers
    3 sets squats 10 each with weights
    4 each table pushes
    4 each of table lifts
    10 lunges
    10 jumps
    10 dead lifts
    1 hour of cardio

this time last year if you would ask if this 220 pound girl would be doing this I would have said heck no. but at 179 pounds now I did it!
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I didn't go to Krispy Kreme for donuts like I wanted to this morning. Small victories!
  • cwashkowiak
    cwashkowiak Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I ran over 5 miles last night and burned over 700 calories!!! I hope I can do it again tonight =)
  • Kashmir09
    Options
    proud of feeling proud :happy:
  • fleurdliseg
    Options
    i'm proud that i fit into a pair of jeans that I could not wear for two years =)
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    i finally have a well defined muscle line down the side of my outer thigh when i sit with my legs crossed. I always admired that line on female celebrities on talk shows. LOL
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    i did a really intense work out and made it through the whole thing.

3 sets burpees 10 each
    3 sets 10 each mountain climbers
    3 sets squats 10 each with weights
    4 each table pushes
    4 each of table lifts
    10 lunges
    10 jumps
    10 dead lifts
    1 hour of cardio

this time last year if you would ask if this 220 pound girl would be doing this I would have said heck no. but at 179 pounds now I did it!

This is great! Congrats
  • missvantassel
    Options
    I'm proud that there's still some bacon left in my fridge.
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I haven't strangled anyone at work.

It's still early.
  • ThomasNMn
    Options
    Extremely proud that I moved from Obese to Overweight on the Wii Fit!!
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I'm proud of the same thing. I used to quit after one mess up, now I still mess up but keep on pushing forward!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Enrolled into The Yoga Teacher Program today. By October I will be a certified Yoga Instructor! :D
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Last night I did 60 burpees, 20 handstand pushups, 50 situps, 40 35lb kettlebell swings, and 80 squats in 15 min and 19 sec. And today- I can still move!

Also.. paid my bills, filed taxes, filed fafsa- and now i've sat down to study for a few hours. That's a good day off work.
  • Compudad
    Compudad Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have walked 180 miles since Christmas and have lost 86 pounds since August.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find any overnight steel cut oats recipes online that I could use in my prehistoric crockpot so I made up my own and it turned out awesome!
    1 cup steelcut oats
    3 1/2 cups water
    one small container of sugar free, natural applesauce
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 tsp cinnamon
    a bit of freshly grated nutmeg
    3 tsp brown sugar, optional of course! (I also added a bit of splenda)

Place pyrex bowl in crockpot, pour water around the bowl but not so high that it will get IN the bowl. Add ingredients to bowl. Stir. Set on low and cook overnight. I woked up to the smell of oatmeal cookies and I didn't have to stand at the stove and cook it for 25 minutes!
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I didn't give up logging after being on vacation for a week where I had no internet and I brought all my meals and fresh food snacks I need to work today so I can get my fruits and veggies in!
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have gone from 2 raw sugar packets to 1 in my morning coffee.

I can now do burpees without having to walk my feet up! LOL

My husband challenged me to 1 chest press at 135 pounds. I was able to do 5!! LOL

I am wearing a pair of pants LOOSELY that I could not zip or button 2 months ago!! YAYYYY
  • hockeymomrw
    hockeymomrw Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, KUDOS to all you with these inspirational posts! Very impressive!

I am proud of myself today because I have been at this since January 4th and have not given up yet. I have lost 8.5 pounds. I have never come this far before with anything else I've done. And I have a pair of Miss Me jeans I wore yesterday and I felt pretty darn good in them.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I realized that I have not needed male assistance in opening jars for some time now. I often don't even need to tap the lid.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I have decided to be an assistant coach of Girls On The Run. I can't wait!
    That is awesome! My BF did one of their 5Ks last year and said it was a really cool event. I hope to do one here in a couple months.