Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look positively radiant!! congratulations to you :) xoxo
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You look great! And regarding the loosing all the bad things and gaining someone new in your life. Congrats! I know you will inspire others.
  • beckettt75
    beckettt75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Boring would not be the adjective to describe your story but rather inspirational. Thanks for sharing! You've kicked my motivation to a higher level.
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great and inspiring story!!! I am starting at almost your start weight and was t to lose about the same about of weight.... except that I am a lot older! Way to stay focused despite obstacles!!
  • fefe473
    Options
    Happiness looks really good on you! Congratulations on the wonderful and difficult work you did for YOURSELF and not others! Congrats on your engagement too! :flowerforyou:
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Happy you were able to rid the loose ends along the way too!!!
  • mawie228
    mawie228 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    wow! good job, you are a great inspiration!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely great story! Thanks for sharing!
  • guzzlingil
    Options
    fantastic job!!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    First, you look fantastic! You did an amazing job!
    Second, you TOTALLY remind me of actress Ashley Johnson!
    185547_ashley_johnson.jpg
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! I loved reading your story, very inspirational...and funny too: ref. to cakewalk, LOL...

Continue to allow your beauty to radiate, inside and out! All the haters are jealous and as you learned, not worth keeping around.

The best of luck to you in Germany!!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am super impressed by your attitude :) congrats on making a healthy change for yourself and just being an awesome person overall!
  • Khole02
    Options
    Wow! What a different Great job **High Five!
  • blessed2balive
    Options
    The main reason I found you and requested to add you on here was I saw this message as a featured topic on the right side of my screen and had to click on it. Your story is inspirational and you seem to have come so far at such a young age! I pray you continue on your journey to health and fitness and wholeness in you mind, body, and spirit with God. Thanks for sharing your story :) --Heather
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    First, you look fantastic! You did an amazing job!
    Second, you TOTALLY remind me of actress Ashley Johnson!
    185547_ashley_johnson.jpg

Oh my goodness, what a compliment! I love this actress too - What Women Want is one of my top 3 favourite movies! Thank you! :D

To everyone here, God bless all of you, what pure souls you all are. Thank you so much, I cannot say it enough! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • kathunny
    Options
    I loved reading your story. You did what all of us need to do. You found out what the problem was and fixed it!! You are not only healthier but a stronger woman. Good luck to you in Germany!
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Hey, Friend, I'm sorry I wasn't here to support you during your journey, but I'm happy that you have lost the toxic people in your life! That's been more than half the battle for me! I wish you happiness and continuing success! ijg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!