Let's share something you're proud of today!

Options

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Walking around a museum half the day and keeping up with 2nd graders...I'm not even tired! :smile:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I was proud I went to Starbucks and resisted all the tempting sugary snacks they had on display.

I'm proud of how often I exercise now.
  • kmjames2001
    Options
    I'm proud that I've logged EVERYTHING for 3 full days now! WOO HOO. I'm thrilled and proud that I have broken the sugar addiction & the head ache has subsided, I'm proud of the 2.9 pounds I've lost so far & I'm most proud of the fact that I still don't want to eat the "bad" stuff! My will power is back! YEAH!
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of a bunch of things right now. I've logged 45 days straight as of today and in that time I've lost 26lbs and over 25 inches (going from 340-314)! I've also completed three 5k races in that short time.

There hasn't been one day I didn't pre-log (even though things do change here and there) and the only day I went over cals was well-planned and covered by a workout (fancy vday dinner).

And (!!!) despite my dog being in surgery yesterday and needing medication every hour (yes, every hour) round the clock for the next 72 hours (meaning I have had almost no sleep today), I have still stuck to my regimen. :drinker:
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    I'm proud of how strong I've gotten and that I've not given up. The road has not been easy, but I have stuck with it.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I found out my resting heartrate has dropped dramatically. Very happy!
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    Today is my birthday. Five years ago I was so sick and overweight that they did not expect me to reach this birthday. So, I am proud to have reached today. Healthy and 138 pounds lighter!:flowerforyou:

Happy Birthday to you and your new lifestyle :)
  • never124get
    Options
    My fitbit tracker shows I've taken 19,341 steps today so that's exciting :tongue:

Oh and for the past 3 weeks I've done an hour of cardio a day.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Thus far I have climbed the equivalent of 52 flights of stairs!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Someone challenged me to do 200 push-ups today...and I did them...not all at the same time, but not girl-style either.
  • Eat2Win
    Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of a few things: First that I have finally survived my new eating habits for almost a month although others around me eat things I love and have given up. Secondly, I have changed my refrigerator completely and looking in all there is to see is fruits and veggies like never before AND, I have become an addict to staying tuned to My Fitness Pal :) It's become my new best friend. Lastly, I lost 3 lbs. in the past three weeks!! I'm very proud today!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    i finished knitting a new pattern. a headband called Caliometry,
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Today, I was sore from all the planks I did yesterday, and was feeling very unmotivated. BUT I went for a long walk and did MORE planks and sure enough, the soreness went away :)
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Best birthday ever! Congratulations! So proud of your, happy happy birthday... Here's to many more!
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym and walked 1.52 miles on the treadmill despite MS leg wonkiness. I earned each step :-)
  • Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today, I finished my Insanity workout without pausing the DVD for an extra break!
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself b/c effective today I am no longer in the 200 Club...I'm officially a member of the 100's! AND...I started the 30 day shred today ...AND I completed the online mfp wednesday challenge!

:bigsmile:
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    I'm proud that I've eaten like crap for the past week but still logged it all, whereas before I would just say screw it and not log anything for the rest of the day.
  • michcor
    michcor Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for not getting a vanilla latte today when I was out. I really wanted one, but I really didn't need the extra calories.
  • greatfoodlady
    Options
    I'm proud I:
    1) am getting more organized
    2) worked out in the pool for 2 hours today
    3) was starving afterwards and made a "good" choice at a drive thru (vs. burger and fries)

Everyone has done so much to be proud of today. Good topic!! Keep it up everyone!! ;-)