Let's share something you're proud of today!

Options

Replies

• marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I finally quit smoking and have been every single day since I quit. That was the start of doing things I did not think were attainable. Quitting smoking changed my life and made me realize you can do whatever you set your mind to. I was a 2 - 2 1/2 a pack a day smoker for 25 years. I will be smoke free for 1 year, this April...woooo hoooo!

Congratulations on quitting smoking! I quit a little over 3 years ago and for some reason (thankfully) never mssed it for one minute. Wish I could say the same for UTZ potato chips.
    I'm proud that even though I was exhaused I forced myself to do 30 minutes on my treadclimber which by the way is kicking my butt!:wink:
  • ramones18
    Options
    I am proud that since I knew I'd lose motivation to workout when I'd get home from work (only on my 2nd day now), i decided to walk home instead of taking the bus. 40mins brisk pace with about 5kg of groceries in each hand, everything was hurting and I was cursing myself out the whole way home for being so stupid. I'm still doing the same tomorrow !
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Pulled my pants up without undoing them first!!
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Changed my fitness level on my HRM from very good to excellent... oh and yesterday for the first time ran 5K with only 1 min of walking
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I fit a size Small in new workout leggings :) 2 months ago, I would barely fit into a Large
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I am eating my new amount of calories and not undereating just for that "projected" weight-loss.

I am proud that I did Zumba even though I was still sore from yesterday's

I am proud of everyone in here for all their accomplishments!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Weight loss related: Even though all the treadmills were in various stages of repair today, I did...the STAIRMASTER and it whupped my butt, but I did it. HA!

Non-weight loss related: I didn't kill Napoleon. Napoleon is what I call one of my managers with Napoleon syndrome.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my husband for passing up the donut shop just because we had to go over to our renter's house to do repairs. We were exhausted from the day and he thought he earned it. But he made me proud by passing it up and coming home to eat Skinny Cow ice cream :)

Plus he read the directions and completely replaced the thermostat. He works in the hospital, so he's not handy with these things. But he figured it out :)
  • ToriLynnYoung
    ToriLynnYoung Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've stayed consistent for 50 days now! :laugh: :love:
  • sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i had/still have issues with the fact that i "have" to eat whatever food is in front of me, even if i am full.
    just now, i gave some leftover pretzelsticks to my BF because i felt full :) yay me!
  • fitnessmare
    Options
    I'm proud that I put on some jeans tonight and didn't notice that I put on a pair one size smaller than usual... and they fit comfortably!
  • XDiet_SlayerX
    Options
    Trained a hotty at my job. Nuff said.
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Today was supposed to be my rest day, but I brought it by doing day 2 of P90X. Oh and the "skinny jeans" I purchased about 3 months ago are no longer skinny because they are now loose :D Good day today.
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    I'm proud because I'm in panic mode both at work and at home and even though I have 48 new messages on my cell phone and did overtime at work today I still logged in to MFP!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I joined fitness 19 so that i can get serious about exercising. I even exercised for 20 minutes.
  • KinneyBikini
    KinneyBikini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I went running today even though it's really cold and really windy outside
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i swam my fastest mixed and broken stroke mile in recent years. i hadn't even planned on going to the pool :happy:
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am ending my day with 87 calories left...doesn't seem like much but I also ended my relationship with my bf today and I am an emotional eater normally...not today...I just left the apartment...I did eat a lot of cauliflower tonight though
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my sweet grandchildren.. ;o ) and what a great job my daughter in law ans son are doing as parents.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I finally, after years of delay and doubt, at 42 years old, applied to law school. I tell you - losing this weight has convinced me I can do anything!