I've lost 228 Pounds lost in 12 months.

Options

Replies

• carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I was certain this was going to be about gastric bypass. Way to go, dude!

What are you doing with all that saved money? You should send yourself on a nice vacation- or something:)
  • jhavila
    Options
    Dude, you are the man! Like a Boss! Great job.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    freaking awesome!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!
    ^^^^ This!
  • Clothes, clothes, clothes!!
    I was certain this was going to be about gastric bypass. Way to go, dude!

What are you doing with all that saved money? You should send yourself on a nice vacation- or something:)
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Dude, you rock! :) Thank you for sharing.
  • g0ldenb0y55
    g0ldenb0y55 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Kyle = BEAST MODE ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!!!

no wait....

Beast Mode = KYLE ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!!!

Frigging Awesome Brother!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Kyle, you are a great writer! I just re-read your story and am now on www.gainsthroughloss.com. Keep expressing yourself.
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You have done an AMAZING job... I am so happy you shared your story. I am now following you as I find you to be very motivational and inspirational.

Keep up the amazing work!
  • Em1981
    Em1981 Posts: 11
    Options
    OMG WOW!! so like to have a major success like this... Well done :)
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    Options
    You are a great inspiration to us all!! You got me so motivated and psyched-what an achievement!! Keep it up and good luck to you..BTW: I have a friend whom reconnected with me after being apart for 28 years. It's a wonderful friendship. So don't get discouraged, things do happen!! Best of Life!!
  • mjpbgtd
    mjpbgtd Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Kyle, I'll just add my congratulations and admiration of your amazing progress. As many have said before me, your write beautifully, keep it up. Thank you for sharing your story. While part of me hopes that you and Lauren reconnect, I can't help but think that sometimes people come in and out of our lives as we need them. Maybe there are other wonderful things in store for you, who knows... Nicely done and thank you again.
  • Kyle, I'll just add my congratulations and admiration of your amazing progress. As many have said before me, your write beautifully, keep it up. Thank you for sharing your story. While part of me hopes that you and Lauren reconnect, I can't help but think that sometimes people come in and out of our lives as we need them. Maybe there are other wonderful things in store for you, who knows... Nicely done and thank you again.

Thanks!!
  • ande4648
    ande4648 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your honesty is soooo inspiring to me. Not just your success, but the relationship you had with food hits home with me as of late for me. Thank you so much for posting this. For real.
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! What a great accomplishment, you look amazing! Congrats
  • ladyshands
    Options
    beautiful story!!!!! you have done such an awesome job and it really puts things in perspective with me.. like why am I fretting about losing a measley 38 pounds when you were motivated enough to lose over 200... smh at myself... True motivation, I tell ya!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on choosing to live the life you were meant to live, instead of settling for an unhealthy one!
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What a nice post, and what a great transformation. Thanks for sharing that all good advice / information!
  • bkciddir
    bkciddir Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! You speak about Joe Rogan's podcast and how he helped you. I was wondering how his podcast helped you?
  • Redd.it/zbf99
    Great job! You speak about Joe Rogan's podcast and how he helped you. I was wondering how his podcast helped you?
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!