Stereotypes that DON'T fit you

Options

Replies

• jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian, but no, I actually do not give a crap what you eat and I won't try to shove my plant eating ways down your throat.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    I'm Asian and not good at math. I live in Texas and do not own cowboy boots or a pickup truck.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i'm a college girl but i could care less about raves and parties.

i'm flirty but i never sleep around.

etc, etc.
  • ericaknight95
    ericaknight95 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I live in Colorado, Boulder to be exact, and I've never smoked weed. :glasses:
  • MissJJ74
    MissJJ74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm Puerto-Rican and from Brooklyn.

No I don't sound like Rosie Perez or Jennifer Lopez. I speak proper English without an accent.
    I don't have any kids.
    I'm not on welfare and never have been, I've been working since I was 16.
    I don't speak fluent Spanish.
    I'm putting myself through college.
    I'm more of a geek than anything and hate guys that dress or act "hood" or the whole ghetto mentality for that matter.

As far as female stereotypes:

I don't nag, I don't believe in arguing, and I believe in treating my guy as an equal.
    I believe in being upfront and to the point instead of beating around the bush or playing head games or expecting my man to read my mind.
    Being muscular does not mean I can't be feminine. I hate when people think because I do weight training, I'm trying to look manly. :mad:
  • Dexidah
    Dexidah Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was an honor's English student but still misspell "exercise" (excersize? excersise?) all the time.

Also as a "white girl" I don't wear uggs with shorts and I don't drink starbucks. ;)
  • seafuss
    seafuss Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm a blonde and still quite intelligent:) Gasp!!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    iv got big muscles so it must be steroids ... thats why lance armstrong is so big too?
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Im blonde, and have brains :flowerforyou:

know what Im talking about when I go to a mechanic :grumble: Ill tell you whats wrong and you fix it ok.

can pull apart a suburban train as fast as any guy I know :wink:
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    ''That because I have more muscle than the average person I must be stupid''

^^ this
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Im a girl but I can program and do computer science
    And yes I am social, at times
    Im also plant based and yes I get all my protein
  • rabbiter
    rabbiter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't like tea. My teeth are fine. I don't spend much of my time in the pub - but actually I would love to spend more time in the pub so that probably doesn't apply.
  • melw2910
    melw2910 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a rock chick! People just don't believe it because I'm small' blonde and chirpy therefore I must be a bubblegum pop type of person :laugh: :laugh:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm 100% Irish born and bred.. I have a tan blonde hair and blue eyes.. No pale skin,freakles or red hair...and I don't like alcohol at all...
    Ok the last one was a total lie :drinker:
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Northern Irish Stereotypes - Alcoholic, ginger, bigoted, wearing a sash or causing civil disruption against those wearing sashes

I am none of the above... also I am non-boring IT geek and a girl at that... so I dont fall under the IT stereotype either :)
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    People have all sorts of ideas about schizophrenia, and assume I will either attack them or start talking to Jesus or Napolean in front of them. I don't do either. I'm pretty good at ignoring my visual hallucinations, and the auditory ones don't happen much outside of the shower.
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hate malls. Hate shopping, really. Especially window shopping...why go if you're not buying something??!!
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Asian girls are supposedly submissive. Every time I hear that, I just laugh:laugh:
  • Carmella9
    Carmella9 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 22 white with blonde hair...but love to listen/sing gospel and motown music
    I cheer lead but hate pop and am not a *****
    I am welsh but don’t 'shag sheep'
    I am blonde with green eyes...but have afro Caribbean hair
    I am one of the most 'girlie' people you will meet but my favourite music is dub step and drum and base

My exterior certainly does not match my interior! :)
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I don't like soaps, romantic comedies, or Lifetime anything. I do enjoy football and would rather watch Die Hard.

I don't like beer, but you'll never catch me with a "zinfandel". Red, strong wine only.