Replies

• selmafeki
    selmafeki Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    all bruno mars
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Any ( and I mean ANY) *modern* R'n'B, Hip Hop and other artificially produced crap passing for music.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Give Me Everything - Pitbull

I hate the whiny voice of Ne-Yo in it. Hate hate hate.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Anyything by T swift but "we are never ever getting back together " is the worst one. I also reaaaaaaaallly hate "red solo cup" by toby keith.. Just complete garbage.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    An oldie from the 70s that only people my age might remember: Minnie Ripperton's Loving You. No words describe how much I hate that song, especially the "La La Las"! It's like nails on the chalkboard! I think my aversion stems from the fact she was one of those breathless, airy "singers" like Olivia Newton-John who is equally annoying to me. Seriously, if you can't belt it out like Whitney Houston, don't put your face near the mike!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Anything by Toby Keith. Or Lil Wayne. Just watched the Love Me video, actually, and that is the most talentless and CRUDE song I've ever heard. And I'm not a prude and I usually like rap just fine. But omg, how can anyone stand that crap.

I don't like Christian music at all. I like having music on for menial tasks like working at the horse farm, but I draw the line at Christian music. It's not the content that offends me, it's that 99% of it is devoid of talent and creativity. Couldn't stand it when I was religious either. A small handful of bands are okay but almost all of it is just awful. I'm okay with hymns, but the "modern" stuff is just bad.

Um probably the most annoying song in particular on the radio these days is that One Direction song You Don't Know You're Beautiful or whatever it is. Yeah, low self esteem, that's hot.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Payphone by Maroon 5.

Plus, every song by Maroon 5.

Plus, every word out of Adam Levines mouth.

Plus, Maroon 5 sucks.

ETA: I hate Maroon 5.
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    the kids song A Ram Sam Sam!!!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I can't handle anything by Taylor Swift, period.

Exactly what I was going to say.
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    what's going on - 4 non blondes.

and that whiny mr. jones counting crows.

annoying trash, the both of them.
  • dzuli823
    dzuli823 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Payphone by Maroon 5.

Plus, every song by Maroon 5.

Plus, every word out of Adam Levines mouth.

Plus, Maroon 5 sucks.

Ha!! That's great!

ETA: I hate Maroon 5.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Anything Taylor Swift, Carlee Ray Jepson (or w/e her name is) and Jay-Z

OMG I would rather play in traffic than listen to any of the above >.<
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Blind Melon - No Rain.

Also Presidents Of The United States - Peaches.

I'm lucky in that those hits are almost 15 years old. Radio doesn't play them much anymore.

Lol...I sing the Peaches song all the time when my kids eat them!! I've even played it on my cell for my five yr old. Ha!!!

Well, thank you for that! Now I have that song "Peaches" going round and round in my head......probably be there all day! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! Seriously, when my husband and I were house hunting, whenever we looked at homes that said "country living", I sang that song to him. It's really catchy!

Oh, and there are LOTS of songs I don't like....mainly anything country (imagine that!), and/or hip hop/rap.
  • jenguhl
    Options
    Rihanna - Diamonds. I cannot stand this song. It may have been an enjoyable song at one time, but after hearing it over and over again, day after day, I just want to bash my brains in when I hear it! Come on radio people, play a VARIETY of music!

Totally agree!!! HATE this song with a passion. I typically listen to hard rock music on satelite radio and a hard rock band did a cover of that damn song- I can't get away from it!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    That horrendous "We Are Young" song by the most incorrectly-named band in the history of music Fun.

It sounds like someone anally raping a cat. "So we set theworld in FIRRREEEE AYAAAYAYAYAAAYAYAA"

*BANG*brains on the wall*

hMw7p.gif
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Oh! Suit and Tie. I kinda like Justin Timberlake and everybody's raving about this song but I think it's pretty bad. It's awfully close to the line of what I call "baby making music" which is always pretty bad/generic.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour

I cringe whenever I hear it.
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Gangnam Style - I threatened my basketball team with suicides if they didn't stop singing this! (fourth graders).
  • WEB3
    WEB3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I hate that new Justin Timberlake song, suit and tie. It's horrible.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    that annoying song by Psy, tarded guy doesnt even wear socks with his shoes which annoy me even more than that dumb song everyone thinks is so great and ISNT!