• dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the pizza...
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    house_zpsa769203d.jpg

Woman, in her 30s, appetite loss, no weight change, pizza-like odour, go!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    For real? When she slips out, change the locks. It will work itself out.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    check the corners of her mouth for "sauce" then you know she's getting the late night special....

^Best one
  • xunleashed
    xunleashed Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    shes definitely sneaking out for some pepparoni.

I could never be friends with someone who doesn't know how to spell pepperoni.

I laughed out loud at this, haha.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Be a support to her, but not a mill stone - I'm sure you're not, but she possibly has her reasons for these cravings...my SO does the same, and while I'm into fitness, she isn't. She wants to lose weight, but doesn't do what's required. But so long as she is happy and healthy, I don't mind.

Let your lady make her own way...she can and will surprise you!

Are you saying I'm not enough for her! And I should be okay with that??!??!

I'm always shocked when you get a serious post to this kind of shtuff.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    She's definitely gone in for a meat feast.

It's all that paleo living you make here adhere to. She's broken free of the cult!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Check her belly button. Is she hiding cereal in there? :wink:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    ONS
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Confront her about the "issue".... maybe she'll let you watch. If you're lucky, she'll let you participate.
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I think my wife might be cheating. She's been acting really suspicious lately. I haven't been following her because I don't want to be one of "those guys" but something is definitely wrong and she's hiding something. When we sit down to dinner I can just tell something's wrong, she sort of pushes her food around, etc. She's been spending a lot of time outside the home, making late night phone calls and like 45 minutes later I think I hear a knock on the door and she says "Oh I'll go check it out" and leaves bed. Comes back half hour later and stinks like pizza hut. I notice little tell-tales like undisclosed "quick-add" calories on her food diary with no explanation. I haven't noticed any change in her weight; do you think she might be cheating? What do I do?

It's your fault..

I read something one day in a self help book. Often times, people cheat because their other is looking for something that you are not giving them, and you are too stupid to figure it out through communication.

Then again, you could have possible married a promiscuous person. My friend dated and married one. Not pretty ending. She most definitely got caught when he bugged the android phone with spy software after seeing signs. I know you're not wanting to go digging for evidence because you want to trust her, but trust is already lost. You're suspecting her already. When I suspected my other, I didn't go looking, but I opened her phone one day, to play a game on the iPhone, and it happened to be open to the text message app. It was open to something I didn't want to see, but I'm glad I did. That relationship was done. It may have been my fault, but I was also unhappy too. I hope you figure out what you are going to do.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    She's not eating clean and she probably isn't even using protection. Products like Alli would at least block the fat.
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    house_zpsa769203d.jpg

could it be lupus?
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    check the corners of her mouth for "sauce" then you know she's getting the late night special....

^Best one

2nd that.. LOL
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

no. she is not the only one who might not be having all of her needs met :-(
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Ew. Pizza Hut. Ew.

This ^ but I'm not here to judge.

Have you considered the "if you can't beat her join her" approach? It sounds like the marriage plate needs a little spicing up.

Remember: it's all good as long as everyone consents.

Be a real man, beat her and then join her.
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Eatin ain't cheatin

LOL!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    In before the anchovies
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    house_zpsa769203d.jpg

Hahaha love House!