One Song You Cannot Stand

Options

Replies

• LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Alicia Keys "Girl on Fire".... horrible.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Anything by Smashing pumpkins. Hate his whiney *kitten* voice!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else has said this one, but "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 gets on my nerves like nothing else.

Me too. It literally makes me feel violent. Can't stand it.
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Mombo Number 5
  • lilnutca5e
    lilnutca5e Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Robbie Williams Candy.

My daughter just started singing it and it's stuck in my head on repeat....again. Argh. Make it stop!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone will come whip my butt, but I'm not a Rhianna fan.... too many songs about or containing the word 'diamond' - pick another damned shape... sing about the lowly rhombus or a parallelogram or a triangular prism for frack's sake... I know it's not that literal, but uuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhh
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Anything by Lady Gaga
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Anything by Nickelback. :noway:

Wow. That didnt take long. Have you ever listened to them?

I don't listen to music I dont' like, so I don't know. I'm not a radio person. i do ipods, Itunes, internet, pandora, CD's, etc. The only time I hear music I dont' like is like if I watch Grammy's and I'm like, "who are all these people and why are they winning awards for dumb-@$$ music that sounds like crap? So, ya! Not sure why you'd listen to music you don't like. LOL

Other people in my life enjoy them. Ever think of that, genius?
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    Mostly anything Top 40 or just plain overplayed.

That idiot 500 miles song is pretty grating.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I can't handle anything by Taylor Swift, period.

^^This^^ and then some. :sick:

ditto can't stand her.... but love walk off the earths version of her trouble song... but they can sing! :)

also call me maybe

and that love you like a love song...

all make me wanna hurl!
  • Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm sure someone will come whip my butt, but I'm not a Rhianna fan.... too many songs about or containing the word 'diamond' - pick another damned shape... sing about the lowly rhombus or a parallelogram or a triangular prism for frack's sake... I know it's not that literal, but uuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhh

Lol I agree...I think her music went downhill after Unfaithful some years back
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options

I thought I was the only one who cannot stand Rhianna. Nice to know I am not the lone voice in the wilderness.
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Paper Planes by MIA ... No words to describe how much I hate it.

Also, Lil Wayne - 6 Foot 7 Foot ... How many times did I have to listen to that song while the bf was playing Madden 12 and he refused to turn it off just to drive me crazy!!!!
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    OP: while I'd like to answer "every pop song since 1990, with the possible exception of Kelly Clarkson," you asked for one song. The one song is "Kiss Me" by Sixpence none The Richer. It makes me want to strangle someone.

oh this one too. yuck!
  • LoraleiDean
    Options
    That stupid Bird Dance. My father had the DJ play it at my wedding, knowing that I loathed it!
    And anything that has been passing itself off as Country for the last 30 years (love the old stuff...).
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Anything on commercial radio.
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Why did it take till the 8TH PAGE for someone to say "Moves Like Jagger"???...Just sayin'....

Also, anything by the Beatles (except I Wanna Hold Your Hand)

and that Suit and Tie song is a festering turd....
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    I love you always forever by Donna Lewis, I think. GAG
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Blow My Whistle by Flo Rida
    The kids I watch heard it all the time with their nanny and love it. I can't explain to kids why it annoys me, so I just have to hear it all the time :-(