Wife Cheating

Options

Replies

• SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Tap her phone. Block all outgoing calls.

Why not just chain her up inside the house? Oops might be a different web site for that one...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    After reading your (OP's) responses, I'm starting to think that you might be a man with a bit of a rigid mindset.

So, she's getting a little pie on the side. Some guys wouldn't even consider it cheating.

heh.

i like pie.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    One you go stuffed crust, you never go back.

Hahahaha!
  • jbaca9602
    jbaca9602 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Some ideas...
    Let her come home and see you cheating, see how she likes it
    Call her fat
    Bobby trap the door at night, tell her it shouldn't bother her if she's not expecting someone
    Approach her by telling her you know, and you just wish she'd told you, and just ask her why - so she'll fess up!

Be careful, the internet has a lot of ways to communicate... she might just use the laptop to contact her rendezvous partner! Make sure to get a keylogger or block IP addresses of sites she'd use to do her pizza slutting.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut? Ugh, don't even bother with a woman like that. File for divorce IMMEDIATELY.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I agree with SoDamnHurgry
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    If she can pop downstairs, eat a whole pizza in half an hr and be back in bed she must be starving, perhaps you need to give her something more than water through the day?
    And if you haven't found any "evidence" is she that hungry she is eating the box as well?

Sounds like she's lost the plot, should have her put down
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    I feel for you man .......................:cry:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You need to...feed her needs better, She's clearly seeking things elsewhere because you're slacking in your duties. Maybe you don't let her have dairy like you used to or bring her delicious carbs like when you first met or maybe you don't hold her ice cream for her anymore.
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    put Home Alone style traps around the house and see her sneak for pizza then!
  • natm91
    natm91 Posts: 39
    Options
    try talking to her instead of asking strangers opinion and work it out or dont..... seriously is this what the modern relationships have come to.... :sad:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    try talking to her instead of asking strangers opinion and work it out or dont..... seriously is this what the modern relationships have come to.... :sad:

I blame computers, back in the good old phone days getting someone to come out to fill her needs would've been loud enough for her husband to hear. Did you know nowadays with smartphones she can scan a code and she will get someone in under 30 mins to bang her front door!
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    She's cheating. Start calling her chubby. It'll make her stop.

I did that to my hubby and he cheated with another chubby! LOL..and I'm not joking!
  • spiritedsaviour
    spiritedsaviour Posts: 50 Member
    Options

14882_567643976594074_310220960_n.jpg
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    Women pfft
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    LOL at call her chubby... This happened to me but he was the one cheating and blamed it on my chubbiness. I lost 80 pounds and left his sorry *kitten*. BAHAHA

no really if you REALLY wanna know.. be that guy check message, randomly take her phone. But something's are better left unknown.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that this is happening idk what to say ive never been married but im praying for ya
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    LOL at call her chubby... This happened to me but he was the one cheating and blamed it on my chubbiness. I lost 80 pounds and left his sorry *kitten*. BAHAHA

no really if you REALLY wanna know.. be that guy check message, randomly take her phone. But something's are better left unknown.

I don't think that will really work. She could be going there to place her order, not calling it in. Or maybe she's getting a quickie by going to Little Caesar's.
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno's
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno's

This explains it all - that damned DiGiorno! - He's Italian and just can't keep his hands on his own body. He is pretty hard to resist (experience). Don't hate - she loves you and you have to just forgive and move on. Next time, do what she says and no one will get hurt!