Tramp Stamp? Like/Dislike

Options

Replies

• Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I think those labels are perpetuated mostly by women hating on other women. Thankfully in recent years I've seen a lot more "Girl Power!" types that try to build up other women instead of tearing them down because of how they express their sexuality.

I agree with you. Women hate women. The Mom on Mom hate is so freakin horrible now.

You mean like the ones that judge other mothers for treating their kids to chicken nuggets or gives them a Lunchable?

yes, amongst many other things like bottle vs. breast feeding, discipline, etc.
  • ts1717
    ts1717 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Love them! Think that women that have them are hot!
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    I think tattoos are pretty stupid in general.
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I love them!

but I guess the important thing is if its a good tattoo rather than where it is
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It's just a tat. Doesn't make or break a deal for me. Some look good. Some...not so much.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I love tramps!
  • KAA1982
    KAA1982 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was 18 when I got one with some friends. Total spur of the moment, very little thought. Not a big fan of it anymore, 12 yrs later, but am glad it can be covered up for the most part. Perhaps if it were a tattoo I put more thought into I'd feel differently. Location doesn't bother me, doesn't make anyone a 'tramp' just b/c of their tattoo location.
  • peckish_pomegranate
    Options
    Women should get tattoos wherever they want on their bodies free of judgement, k? It's a usually small tattoo in a place that's easily covered up, I don't see why it's gotta be treated like that's some kind of wildy sexual taboo.

My 50 year old senior English teacher went through chemo for ovarian cancer, and as her gift to herself, she got a lower back tattoo and I think that's badass.
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    **** no :noway: Probably because to this day, I still have yet seen a cute one that flattered the person.
  • cole_ashleyy
    cole_ashleyy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Not a fan... never quite understood how that got to be such a popular placement.
  • veddar79
    veddar79 Posts: 205
    Options
    I personally hate them...
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I do not like them. I feel like they are called "tramp stamps" for a reason.

Wow, judge much?
  • veddar79
    veddar79 Posts: 205
    Options
    I don't think it makes or doesnt make you a "tramp" I just think they are trendy, unimaginative tats. Like a butterfly on your foot...females 2nd favorite go to ink.
  • baotzu
    baotzu Posts: 28
    Options
    oh lawd.. all the "i got mine before they were called that" responses are hilarious. They've been called tramp-stamps for like the last 25 years, fyi!
  • filthyfit12
    Options
    I have one, so I have to say yes. It depends on what it's of though.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm........
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Tattoo's are SEXY no matter where the location is!! BTW, the term tramp stamp was started by a dumb jerk anyway, jus sayin!
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    They're usually cute. If you like 'em, great, if not, no worries -- after reading this thread I can see that you will still have lots of choices for potential mates/partners.

My tramp stamp starts on my left shoulder and ends at my right knee heh heh
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    A "tramp stamp" is so cliche. Everyone seems to have one. So a big no from me, but only because it lacks originality IMO.
  • healthyloserxxx
    Options
    That's funny, Bmstee. Probably the men were racing around smoking cigars, drinking it up and checking out the 'broads'. As long as the women didn't cross their legs...life was good. lol